What would aliens think about our nowadays music?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by aleksalt, Dec 7, 2022.

1. itisntreal

itisntreal Member

what would nowadays music think about our aliens?
    music writes itself every now and then.
    alien ghost producers incoming.

2. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

They would think that "WavesSubscriptionOnly" it's a monster that threatens our planet

3. Pat22

Pat22 Member

they will think that we are completely retards and either they will leave forever or either they will kill us all to live here forever ...... i propose the second ......

4. hani king

hani king Platinum Record

Seriously ? aliens listen to music ?

first thing they communicate without speaking a word so they
    nobody knows how strong their hearing are so but i guess its very very sensitive

but lets say they they have a good idea about music business and who run it (depends on how evil these aliens are )
    they wont care about music today because the lyrics at lowest level of embarrassment and repeated lewd phrases
    they are already had a good idea of how bad we become trying to hype females and males in expressive feelings in the 50 til 80s
    and then how we express our feelings nowdays and how lewd we become after that

i dont think aliens would listen to anything noisy while they experiment on human and animals
    they might get some good listening sessions of bethoven or motzart or maybe one instrument play like piano and string

as far as the shapeshifters goes ,these assholes are among us for long time and they can go to parties and they use
    patience game to get what they want with people already drugged or drunk they just pick them up
    and take them for experimental ride (cloning/sex/and others )..and maybe if they love music they would run
    a cd or vinyil of random music (but wont play anything if theres a meetings with higher ups2 )

5. itisntreal

itisntreal Member

aliens don't even exist there is far more interesting stuff going on in the universe but aliens are not one of them it's just to distract you from the real deal

6. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

I was abducted when I was 5 in 1964 so I know what I know. That's not to say that there aren't man made high tech aircraft to distraction one from the real deal (whatever that is defined as).

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  7. Snare Gel

Snare Gel Kapellmeister

If they're intelligent, they would take one listen to Cardi B and vapourize the entire planet.

8. DonCaballero

DonCaballero Producer

Music as harmony with basic universal principles probably peaked centuries or millennia ago, but viewing music as a CODEC for compressing information/emotion based on universal mathematic principles they might be increasingly impressed with cutting edge of artisanal electronic monkey music, but from the perspective of parent to a child.

If they differ enough physically, they'd appreciate our organic musicianship from a novelty perspective.
    Even if there are aliens living in totally different parts of the spectrum, harmony and ratios would be universal.
    If aliens ever visited they'd likely be more relatable to musicians than politicians, but the politicians are more likely to fuck things up most severely that would require their intervention.