What video game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ( . ) ( . ), Mar 7, 2019.

Tags:
?

What type of gamer are you?

1. Oldskool

35.6%
  2. Newskool

8.1%
  3. Indie

5.2%
  4. Annoying 12 yr old

1.5%
  5. Annoying Millenial

5.2%
  6. Annoying Old Fart

9.6%
  7. Annoying Middle Aged

8.9%
  8. ‘I only play FPS’

11.1%
  9. B*tch IDGAFuUUUUK

5.9%
  10. Battle Royale skank

3.0%
  11. Competitive Virgin

3.0%
  12. Gamer Gurl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Gamer Gurl that shows tits on twitch for attention and virgins wallets

4.4%
  14. All of the Above

5.2%
  15. Microtransaction Whale

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. PC Elitist

26.7%
  17. Console Peasent

3.0%
  18. No life troll

3.7%
  19. 'I have better things to do in my life like letting everyone know how I have better things to do...'

14.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. amadeusex

amadeusex Ultrasonic

@blaqmatic For someone who hasn't time left for anything else than music You seem to have an awful lot of time left to surf the web and elaborate on topics You don't care about. Seems a bit contradictory to me and before You start to waste Your precious music-making time again please keep in mind that my comment was meant to be observative and not judgemental.

Back to the topic - I've played recently Metro 2033 and Last light because I had 10 years of video-game absence and had to catch up before playing Metro-Exodus.

2. blaqmatic

blaqmatic Platinum Record

Very clever, but your comment is “judgemental” and meant to provoke. You disguise it by saying that I don’t “have time for anything but music”. But I never said that, you did. I said I don’t have time to play video games. Video games won’t pay my bills or sharpen my musical skills, it only wastes my time. But you obviously have time for video games. I never make “time” for video games. No worries. That is your prerogative. You then proceed to state that I have an “awful lot of time to surf the web”...really? And what drew you to that assumption? Because I don’t and I rarely comment here. Not because I don’t want to, but because, my time is precious and valuable just like you stated...and I use it to work and provide for my family. Playing video games as I have stated before is of little value on that scale. But you obviously have plenty of time to do that. Plenty of time to assume I have time. It’s cool, no problems.

I always have time to share my opinion when I want. AS and AZ are the only sites I do spend a few moments on to check what’s going on in music and technology and our community. I like what the forum stands for and enjoy conversing at times and sharing my opinions with others, regardless of whether I ”think” some topics are for other forums. Respectfully we are all invited to share our opinions here as long as they are respectful and abide by the rules. Also, I only comment on things I “care” about. So again your assumption was incorrect. Not only do I care, but also feel at times it is my Responsibility to speak up and share my opinion and knowledge about a subject. As I have done today. Sunday. My day of Rest and Relaxation.

Lastly, If I chose to play a game it would be Call of Duty Black Ops 4. People at my studio seem to love that game. Video gaming can be addictive.

Enjoy your day. :wink:

P.S. It normally takes me 5 mins to share my opinion. That’s not very much time. But time is
    Precious. It is the only thing in life you can spend but never get back!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  3. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

orite orite get over it guys and move along, let's get back on topic here...

4. amadeusex

amadeusex Ultrasonic

Good choice!

No, I don't - because I'm pretty busy doing other stuff (mainly paid music related stuff that is).

Cheers

5. blaqmatic

blaqmatic Platinum Record

Kool. Sounds good. :wink:

6. notremid

notremid Producer

Don't play much these days. Unrerrail, an old school CRPG and some Warframe.

7. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

I tried The Division2 beta recently. The music was pretty decent atleast :)

8. marthapstevens

marthapstevens Newbie

Currently, I am playing CS:Go and I would like to become a member of a team to participate in different tournaments. I am following some young but perspective teams and watch their csgo results and statistics to prepare myself for their level.

9. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

Copped a nintendo switch the other day because I'm doing a shitload of overtime for a couple months at a job where I basically just sit around and do nothing 75% of the time. Typically I'd just spend that time reading books on kindle app and learning music related stuff but it gets real monotonous after a while.

Dark Souls and Mario Odyssey at work is pretty sweet. Zelda Breath of the Wild might be the most overrated game of all time though....

10. Rorer

Rorer Guest

Ex [RGS]
    RailGunSuckaz

11. electriclash

electriclash Guest

12. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

COD Modern Warfare just came out. Not really a COD guy but recently I've been chilling with the boys alot and it's something we can all kinda just meetup online and play together while talking trash, so looking forward to getting into that...

13. electriclash

electriclash Guest

just told a couple friends to pick it up for the same reason :cheers::hifive::hillbilly:

14. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheers: :hifive:

15. Rorer

Rorer Guest

My favorit weapon

16. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

My thing was always Defender. I could play that with my eyes closed!

Quite a feat really, considering I never could play it with them open!

17. A Ghost On The Moon

A Ghost On The Moon Producer

I play mount and blade fire and sword to avoid my responsibility

18. rudolph

rudolph Audiosexual

I've had the luck of never been atracted by video games. Chess is my choice.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  19. Stevie Dude

Stevie Dude Audiosexual

So, there are video games, and then there is this one little shit called Dota 2 where I've spent almost 10k hours and counting for the past 7-8 years. Now just playing one game (30 minutes) every 2 or 3 days just to keep up with the updates because I'm following the e-sport team (OG) and like to watch tournament, need to understand what is happening.

20. NinetyplusThree

NinetyplusThree Banned

sorry i cant comment or im gonna lose..