What video game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ( . ) ( . ), Mar 7, 2019.

Tags:
?

What type of gamer are you?

1. Oldskool

35.6%
  2. Newskool

8.1%
  3. Indie

5.2%
  4. Annoying 12 yr old

1.5%
  5. Annoying Millenial

5.2%
  6. Annoying Old Fart

9.6%
  7. Annoying Middle Aged

8.9%
  8. ‘I only play FPS’

11.1%
  9. B*tch IDGAFuUUUUK

5.9%
  10. Battle Royale skank

3.0%
  11. Competitive Virgin

3.0%
  12. Gamer Gurl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Gamer Gurl that shows tits on twitch for attention and virgins wallets

4.4%
  14. All of the Above

5.2%
  15. Microtransaction Whale

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. PC Elitist

26.7%
  17. Console Peasent

3.0%
  18. No life troll

3.7%
  19. 'I have better things to do in my life like letting everyone know how I have better things to do...'

14.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ( . ) ( . )

( . ) ( . ) Audiosexual

I remember we had some discussion about video games on here but don’t remember anyone making an official thread.

Anyway, every lounge needs a video game section so tell us what you’re currently playing (new or old or even retro). Show us some videos of gameplay as well if you like.

Even if you’re not playing games right now or anymore tell us about games you used to play. I know there’s alot of OG gamers on here from back in the day...

Currently I’m just doing all the side quests and exploring the rest of Witcher 3 whenever I have spare time... also Devil May Cry 5 came out so I’m viewing some gameplay of that, it’s looking really good the character modeling is the best I’ve seen so far and the game isn’t as cheesy as it seems. The story looks interesting...

I was also playing Tekken 7 a little last year but the game is waaay too demanding and just don’t have the time to go through its steep difficulty curve...

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

No time for this.
    I try hard to play guitar bass and piano... No time left.

• Like x 10
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Interesting x 1
    • Love it! x 1
    • List
  4. vaiman

vaiman Platinum Record

Playing Metro Exodus at the moment. Seems ok so far
    Finished Resident Evil 2 and loved it!

I also play way too much Dead By Daylight... if I banged the same hours into music I'd be Mozart.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

lmfao dat pol :rofl:

I realized I enjoy music and sound in games a lot,
    so either some generic relax games (almost all arcade racing games like NFS, Burnout, FlatOut, Forza Horizon series) which have various licensed music (often some interesting new finds) and speaking of racing, often cool revving sounds :cool:
    ...or some story-driven rpg with epic composed soundtrack (Witcher, Vampyr etc..)

PC ftw tho, despite I usually play on hackintosh actually :chilling:

6. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

i wish I was like you.
    Unfortunately, sometimes I have to waste my time on that kind of things...

7. boogiewoogie

boogiewoogie Platinum Record

At the moment Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Far Cry New Dawn and Ghost Recon Wildlands. Also started but not finished Nier Automata, GTA V, Alien Isolation. And on PS4 Last of Us and Spiderman.

Backlog contains hundreds of games, so even if I played all day every day it would take me years. As it is, I only play an hour or two max or so per day. Some of them feel like eternity projects, lol.

8. DJK

DJK Rock Star

dont waste my time with games now, i did tho, first console was the SNES, then N64, gamecube, sony playstation, dreamcast and xbox, loved games and stayed up late playing them to my wifes horror lol, i like the oldschool games like nintendo rpg`s i do miss gaming

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. peter21

peter21 Kapellmeister

Need for Speed Payback..Free run mode ...for relaxation :)
    Used to like hitman,Silent hunter,Flight sim..Takes too much time now...got guitar practice and cubase :)

10. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

I guess I play too much w/ nieces / nephew so mainly competitve couch multiplayer. Smash, Towerfall & Mario Kart.

11. Midge F

Midge F Platinum Record

Euro Truck Simulator 2. Reversing out of petrol stations in Catalonia is far less stressful than Studio One maxing out my cpu.

And Speedball 2 when I had an Amiga.... "Ice Cream!.."

12. webhead

webhead Audiosexual

PUBG recently.
    I have to mention COD MW series and Assasin's Creed Revelation are great games. Their music and stories are amazing.

13. blaqmatic

blaqmatic Platinum Record

Who has time to play video games? :woot: Just think all the good music you could do if you take those hours you play and dedicate that
    time to mastering your craft! 2019! Take your music serious!

And I thought this was a site about music related subjects:rofl:

Anyways, have a great day!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. Haliax

Haliax Guest

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

6490-1-worms-armageddon.jpg
    I love this one so much! The humour... :rofl: and you do have to be really skilled to win. I've become an expert. :wink:
    https://www.old-games.com/download/6490/worms-armageddon

I played a lot of games on Spectrum 48K, Commodore 64 <--especially, and Atari 1040STE, but Atari primarily ran [MSA :)] Cubase 2.01. :)

I fondly remember Elite. I used to play it a lot on both Commodore and Atari. I liked sports games like Summer Games, One-on-one, Soccer... but generally adventure games [Hobbit and Eric the Viking anyone?]. Adventures used to be my passion and they still are, but it's much harder to find time for that these days. I remember playing Skool Daze a lot, too. For those who remember it from Spectrum 48K and C64. :wink: I got Spectrum 48K and Commodore 64 when I was in primary school, so no wonder I played a lot of games...

On PC [since my late 20s] I extensively played X: Beyond the Frontier and X-Tension [similar to Elite], Half-Life 1/2, Myst, Doom 2/3, Quake 2/3, some aircraft simulations, and racing car emulations like Trackmania and NFSU<--still love these. I also played Silent Hill. A really nice game. Creepy. :P

I also really love strategic games, so I still love to play an occasional game of Warcraft, Starcraft, and especially Command and Conquer, all parts.

In my XP I still have Half-Life 2, Doom 3, NFSU 1 and 2, Quake 3 Arena, Trackmania, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3, X-Tension, and Worms Armageddon. All of them get an occasional play, but mostly Worms and NFSU 2. :wink:

I'm really good at Chess, but it's hard to find somebody to play with. :( And I prefer real board and real wine and cigarettes to go with it, so that makes it even harder to find a companion to play with. Maybe when I get even older... :wink:

Sometimes when I'm bored, once in a blue moon, and on a binge [happens more often], I go to some flash games website, or lately a html5 games website and play simple, fun games whole night. It's very relaxing. :) These games remind me of Commodore 64, but the graphics looks sooo much better.

p.s. also Scrabble and Hangaroo... don't ask... :rofl:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • List
  16. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I'm only here to complain. Though I sometimes fart with pleasure I'm not an old fart. I'm an old fuck. New option!!!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  17. Gramofon

Gramofon Producer

I'll pick whatever Tits picked. I wanna be close to him. I mean them... Ugh, fuck it, I'm trying too hard. Will prob go for competitive virgin. :dunno:

Hallelujah! Played it back in the day and also the pc remake a few months back. Fun. Nobody I asked wanted to play online. I say fuck 'em... Fucking normies.

Hello darkness my old friend. Also played back in the day. Marked me for good. Been meaning to replay it for some time now. Some time ago I had almost reached the end but I probably messed up my back-ups or w/e 'cause I can't find the memory card. :/ Have to start over. Basically been meaning to replay the Origins one. Pretty much all Silent Hills are good (at least the first 4, rest are decent to meh - soundtracks also crispy af). Still like all the old PS1 ones, like Resident Evil, Medievil, Spyro, Crash and all that shit. Lots of them have gotten remakes recently.

Been running through the Harry Potter ones last days (don't judge, ok?). I'm at 5 now, will prob go through 6-7, then maybe do the Lego ones. Also, about midway in Vampyr, haven't really checked many of the recent ones. Kinda interested in DMC5. Looks fun. Maybe Darksiders 2 + 3. Only played the first one way back when (8 years ago? lel). Still haven't finished the first Witcher. Got bored with all the back and forth in quests. Never really got into Myst. Wasted also quite sometime in MMOs + Dota/league historically. Too much of a time sink, not recommended kids... Look elsewhere, you will regret it. Deus Ex: HR + Alan Wake also come to mind (again, great soundtracks too). Rest are probably too many to list. A few indies as well. I do like the music in the vast majority of them, too. I also do it for research purposes, ok? :snuffy:

Also did some MAME32 recently but I realized I don't have the patience for that shit anymore. I always had little, but now I can barely be fucked with it.

I throw some Painkiller and Serious Sam back at your Doom. :disco::dunno:

@SineWave Could be my alter ego. Also used to do some chess years ago, some friends taught me. Was fun when I would sometimes win even though they were being taught in a club. :unsure: Only flash game I remember from the old days was a weird one I'd gotten hold of from someone in school on a DVD with a bunch of other shit. Some kind of "Who wants to be a millionaire?" mock-up with tasty names on characters such as "Sue Da Bitche" and answers like "Sake make me suck cock". :dont::rofl:(Does anyone know what the fuck it was called? Haven't been able to find it since then)

Also, fuck miscrotransactions + online multiplayer everywhere (live services). Fuck that shit.

Are you satisfied @( . ) ( . ) ? :winker:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  18. muffball

muffball Kapellmeister

This. Not just gaming either. The current scourge on software.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

@Gramofon Thanks for reminding me of Deus Ex series. Great games! Really enjoyed playing those, too. Great story and atmosphere. :wink: Better than Half-Life and Doom IMHO. The storylines in these shooters are usually pretty dull, to say the least.

20. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Well I must recognize that maybe, if I didn't had a family to care of and friends and so, I probably would have some time left to play games.
    But music + love + duty = no more time.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  21. kims

kims Kapellmeister

This one, (on pc with steering wheel and pedals), well actually only because of the awesome sound :)
    skip to 1:57
    its not me driving