What the heck is going on - R2R?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by phloopy, Dec 28, 2020.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

The last few days here at Audioz - and some other place - have been pretty depressing in terms of how people react to a recent R2R release - I'm sure most of you know which release I're referring to.

Some (mac users) complain that this release is not for their operating system. That they are being unfairly treated by R2R, feel disadvantaged, scold everyone and start begging for more releases for their OS.

Some others (Win users) have ridiculed R2R due to their latest 32bit releases and one is now questioning the relevance of their latest release because he does not think R2R deserves praise for their work as their release generally has no significance.

With all due respect:
    What the hell is going on here?
    What you see is what you get - as it always has been! ....

Have the Christmas presents been too few and boring? Are we tired of covid-19? Is the economy bad? Etc etc .... maybe .....

But do not blame R2R!

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. Owan

Owan Kapellmeister

Why don't you just trust their message in their latest nfo saying "That was just the primary wave. It's time for you to clean up your computer before main wave comes!"? Just be patient.
    If there are releases, be happy, if not, don't complain. Remember it's all bonus.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. #Cobecat

#Cobecat Guest

Man what do you want?
    Seriously ... I had so much of this topics, we appreciate R2R and a lot of the users appreciate them ! sometimes you hear voices from all over places, just ignore and move on! .... not any comment of kids diserve a post.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  5. Ariel Gonzalez

Ariel Gonzalez Platinum Record

i think because it can lead to what happened to cyberpunk: a few people complainig, ended up with a disaster.... and in this case, with a few people complaining.... can end up with the team r2r leaving the game....

6. #Cobecat

#Cobecat Guest

Oh camon, you seriously believe they leave because some immature childs comment? I don't know them personally (although I wish as their knowledge is absolute phenomenal) but guys that have they ability to get such outcomes and results, do it for another reasons for something that is bigger then me you and all this immature slefish kid, they do it for what most likely they believe!!!!

Trust me, people with such power care about serious stuff, such as getting knowledge, moving forward, pushing boudries!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. westfinch

westfinch Platinum Record

What else do you expect in a world filled with hate. Thanks to politicians, social media, and journalism, it is the norm to tear everything, and everybody down to the ground. There is very little compassion left. What is left is quickly being eradicated.

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace

Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can

No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Ariel Gonzalez

Ariel Gonzalez Platinum Record

i know it man, i was pointing it out with a kind of analogy to explain my point.... the team is one the strongest groups ever

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. waverider

waverider Rock Star

What do you expect, R2R and other groups speak to people's emotions, and that is a good thing in and of itself. It'll be a sign of their greatness when they can look beyond that and act with authority and leadership.

10. n0xin

n0xin Rock Star

>>for the start, I don't have anything against anyone... <<

But why people can't blame what and whoever they want if they feel the need to?
    Why they must be so "correct" about anyone and anything...

Why we became so weak and fragile to point that we fear anything... fuck that!

This is nonsense, every fucking year the same whimpering; don't do that, don't say that, ...or the godz may be angry?

Dear Mac users, do please complain about Win.
    Dear "Leechers", do please complain about what is cracked or not.
    Dear Teams, do please release (or don't) whatever you want.

Dear Me, do please never comment anything about this as it's not worth it...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

There's no need to insult a whole group of fellow AS users just because some folks using another kind of machine than us, behave like little children under the christmas tree.
    BTW PC users can behave like that as well. :)
    So, f*ck idiots should do the job :rofl:

Thats not quite unproblematic because those kind of whining people produce in contrast people who hate whining people. And why should they control themselves if the first don't?
    And if this circulus vitiosus isn't broken, it'll result in a broken community.
    That's why admins are around here, and that's why they close or delete threads like this.

In the past there has been something called politeness towards others and conversations between strangers often or even almost always worked.
    But since everyone thinks they have to express all their thoughts immediately and unfiltered, we need a kind of police force in the form of admins even for simple conversations.

12. Nehal

Nehal Member

Any post related ro R2R is being taken down. No idea why. But this is my sincere request to R2R:

-----BEGIN R2R MESSAGE-----
    RPL/YoC7ZyNut8gaWrLmjqcuQx20IAmV6Vk7xGKoFM4XlJH0pQNTJO5GEp5jRnV0
    9FLzusvb3lJv+xxnNt7PpL+mG0YU1JUtmDJnlR+Vo9KhPBROL5Fwo0SpEqM3bZbs
    Yn4E2gFDCJvynw+9oYZJr47Vk9mUobR732IbjBc45ibZxS43c9xnMUZHsCqGkIvX
    M4PdyhAVuLmLHUGiIe7MrumTkFpbcJBxMh5XZoqHf+OyBCnrk2ilB5AEE9jLRp1o
    CGOrAjigaYxQW/7kOfjrPcOwkKPQAdykRV/oCAg6r6Agi+OXuKrN84ncgzQTD5rU
    jJaneH4HZ8GqyM3gG91b5Qrw6gDy7IIdSXiOygiTKnGVIfdz0MJmed7kUe8dj3kJ
    tDYl326IgqKMn6epkS6DZhYG0a1nmBdTjChjgcfgfu3NXoWrczMmsnv2xxOmaTNw
    5NEBW+eRCr1W3VtpyUhHom0ioRUSFRSoCJVJXhD5Em18JnIhI7j3PLyMOqH5dgk6
    McyKLApZ40UKoiXLgByZRM64ElNHUT+i4zSWnf3quhLMOph4WgypCgNGvnzGK/ro
    kXy8x7qU6gsf+Fxlm+c09UJppnJAtnZZdXuGbXMZzbQSElL40q6FZRgAFafNzDUI
    NLhZz1WtHUud8u9VikMAdu6Q6iQPq9OJtvCwx+Mwh7Y=
    -----END R2R MESSAGE-----

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  13. smartlad

smartlad Member

Because people are greedy and think they are entitled to everything. They wouldn't even know how to use it correctly anyways

14. Futurewine

Futurewine Audiosexual

15. n0xin

n0xin Rock Star

My intent was not to provide any solution, rather to point out pointlessness in all of this... I understand You and I agree with You.
    Here comes the "But"

If they feel the need to, let them be. (They will be sanctioned as You mentioned or not, it's not the point) rather, others should have understanding for those who don't understand manners or they don't know to express themselves.

We can't and we shouldn't jump on any misspoken word or critics or even assault, as then We are good as them (in this case, not so good).

And why do we need every year all of this... ? in short, we don't, But... see You next year on the same topic! :rofl:

16. MORTIX

MORTIX Kapellmeister

I`m a MAC user and i`m happy R2R is taking on this releases for Windows! I don`t even use Slate products, but i think they are the True contenders to defeat this protections! I have more plugins that i need..
    So i`m still greatfull for their hard work! Keep em coming! Long Live R2R!

17. curtified

curtified Rock Star

What's a pirate's favorite word??

Arrr to Arrr

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  18. Kuuhaku

Kuuhaku Platinum Record

idk why people still complaing about r2r not realeasing something, lmao r2r dont have to make anything for us, we should be pretty grateful that they do lol

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  19. coolbeanz

coolbeanz Platinum Record

false senses of entitlement. that and newbies that don't know/understand how the scene works.

20. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

no man , their have very special ppl and they are the majority it seems...and i kno many cool mac dudes but the majority here in az asex are very special first world maniacs...their attitude is unblvbl
    with their 5 k rigs and 4 k monitors at home especialy if someting for win comes out they begin to cry just look at stupid thread were they addressing r2r for mac -its a pc team damn and hexwars/copylefter is gone exactly cause of those mac users ...unthankfull and requesting and complaining
    they dont want and they dont try they just want it rain plugins for thousands of dollars

21. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Exactly @Kuuhaku :wink:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List