What the best method of post processing for ai generated audio?

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by Sean999, Sep 29, 2024 at 7:42 AM.

1. Sean999

Sean999 Newbie

Right now I follow the XTTS finetune to xtts generation with said model, into rvc with an rvc generated model and the xtts generated audio for reference audio. It came out pretty good, but it needs to be more humanised, as I am producing speakers for animation. Out of all the methods in post, what method and plugins would be best used for this?

Autotune, melodyne, RX, dxrevive etc?

Any help is appreaciated!

EDIT: Here is the ai audio that I am trying to fix https://voca.ro/11F2TWdibPzp

Last edited: Sep 29, 2024 at 7:53 AM
  3. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

I can answer this. But i won't.
    Your goal is to replace what should be a human voice actor with AI models.
    Ethically, this practice is not acceptable unless it's meant to be used for all those nameless vids in yt like "10 facts everyone should know" or similar. No matter what the budget is, i am sure there are always some people who would it for a low fee and perhaps even for free with a percentage fee later. So, sorry but i won't contribute in cancelling people's jobs.
    Cheers

4. Sean999

Sean999 Newbie

Guys, thi

5. aphelion

aphelion Newbie

The best method for post processing ai generated audio is not using ai generated audio in the first place

6. Sean999

Sean999 Newbie

Im making a p diddy sketch animation, so in this case, it is very much the time to use it. But on top of this, do you know how much work goes into this? You have to find the dataset, then edit and listen to it a few times, deverb and de noise with uvr, which means installing a ton of models to find the perfect parameters. After this, you have to install 3 different ais on your local computer, which you can only really run with a good computer, but trying to get it to work can lead to a lot of time wasted. Months back, I spent roughly 30hrs in a week trying to get it to work, and oh boy that is not even the testing. Then you have to train the datsets, which can take a long time to not even work. Then you have to do it again, and again, and again. Today I spent around 10hrs doing this!