what sylenth1 preset is this ?

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by diego018, Apr 30, 2012.

1. diego018

diego018 Newbie

http://soundcloud.com/muffinhead/work-in-progress

i was jamming with my band but i forgot to save the sylenth1 preset i was using :(
    i have been looking for it all day but i cant find it since i have lot of presets (downloaded a sylenth1 pack of lots of banks)

if someone has heared this synth please tell me
    i remember it was a sequence, when i left down the note it would play something. but the rhythm that i recorded (the one at soundcloud) is played by me.

maybe some paypal bucks to buy 2 songs at beatport, itunes, etc to the one who find it ?

thanks !

3. phenomboy

phenomboy Producer

Really don't know what i just listened to but why not tryin to recreate it from scratch ?

4. diego018

diego018 Newbie

im not good emulating some sound from scratch, maybe i will have to learn

5. decontrol

decontrol Newbie

Record the midi notes in your DAW and play it on a loop. Then scroll through all your Sylenth presets one by one, and you'll get there in the end.

If you radically buggered about with it then you'll have more work to do. :) You'll have to learn how to make your own individual sounds and presets at some point anyway, so get some videos on sound design and spend a while going through them and playing around.

6. diego018

diego018 Newbie

yes, that's what im currently doing, thanks for the advice