What software are you renting monthly ?

Discussion in 'Software' started by eheavy, Jul 24, 2020.

1. eheavy

eheavy Member

My fear is i will lose track of all the bills and find my self struggled to pay my Music rents .... what plugins are you renting, how many subscriptions do you have? and have you ever had to cancel one because you just couldn't afford it any more ?

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. lasm2000

lasm2000 Member

Well, in my case, the musician bundle from PA. The amps in that suite have become indispensable to me. But also plenty of the pedals, racks, the focusrite console, vocal enhancer etc have just found a hard to replace place in my everyday flow. I'd say that an update of the early 2019 brainworx post (which included only the rockrack and the bassdude, if I recall correctly) is probably the most important "missing" release in the sister site, at least for the kind of workflow I use. I might consider a subscription to Slate stuff, but PA fully nails it for me, if anything I might consider extending it to a bigger bundle so I can get those juicy SSL consoles or the mastering thingie from brainworx.

4. curtified

curtified Rock Star

Kush Audio. Great plugs for 9 bux a month! Haven't canceled yet

5. Barry T

Barry T Producer

I rented Sylenth1 until it was fully paid off as it was one of my main synths for many years.

Considering renting Serum & Studio One now - both are life-changing software!