What pieces are needed to checkout Nebula plugins?

Discussion in 'Software' started by notrace, Jul 18, 2021.

1. notrace

notrace Producer

Hi Folks,
    I'm interested in checking out the releases on our sister site for the Nebula plugins. I'm running on Windows 10 here and was wondering what pieces I'll need to get from our sister site in order to start checking them out? Thanks in advance

3. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

Nebula 4. I guess you could use Nebula 3 as well, but I don't know if the available version is new enough to run the libraries.

4. notrace

notrace Producer

On further investigation it doesn't look like there is a fully cracked Nebula 3 or 4 available yet on the sister site unless I'm missing something? Can someone confirm?

5. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

Fully, not.
    Because there is an authorize scheme.
    BUT you can put most third party libs.

6. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

Well, there was a "full" Nebula version, with all of the stock libraries etc., where you needed to send the uploader your machine info and he sent you the key back, but after installing it and it was noticed, your Acustica account was banned and with it all your legit Acustica stuff stopped working. It might be the same with the latest Nebula 4 release as well. If you only want to use third party libs and no Aqua or other Nebula stuff, it doesn't matter if they notice it and ban you though.

7. notrace

notrace Producer

Not much help here. :( Luckily I discovered Nebula 4 v2.2.1 which was uploaded to the sister site recently which can use the cracked Library versions also located on the sister site in case anyone else here is interested.

8. John Park

John Park Newbie

What's this sister site that everyone talks about. Sorry noobs here