What OSX is better for macbook pro 2011 late

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by mouseiso, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

It's 2018.... time to leave those dinosaurs behind and buy a powerful Window based laptop.

2. buzzonit

buzzonit Ultrasonic

no one was giving tips mate. we are just talking about which OSX seems to be ''better in terms of usage for macbooks 2011 and so''.

3. buzzonit

buzzonit Ultrasonic

Exactly! i concord with this guy.

4. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

yeah, the problem is not about the machine specs, he's asking about switching OS, and he's right to ask, since there's been several reports of bugs and compatibility problems, especially with new versions of Logic, or using 32 lives etc ..

I'm still on mavericks and I keep questioning about upgrading in order to use some others newest versions of softs but don't want to lose plugs I like to work with

this kind of trolling isn't even funny, doesn't bring anything to the table + mac users can perfectly run windows on their machine. :knock:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  5. dazz

dazz Ultrasonic

running high sierra here and no issues at all .. every thing runs smoother & faster ..than the old OSX's

6. buzzonit

buzzonit Ultrasonic

i was on mavericks but i went to yosemite, althout theres an issue on mavericks at least hapepned with me, but i deleted the daemon tools folder and it worked perfectly but i decided yosemite because of plugins