What occupations would be in danger in the next decades?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by ICWC, Nov 28, 2018.

1. twoheart

twoheart Audiosexual

True.
    A friend of mine has a little garage with 4 employees and he asked me what his business would be worth in 10 years when he wants to retire. I told him to sell ASAP and look for a job as employee. He didn't like my suggestion as yo can imagine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Nearly all kind of jobs we know today I guess - in the next 10 - 20 years everything will be turned upside down.... like or not!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. mr.personality

mr.personality Producer

General prediction. Genetic engineering and cybernetics will turn what is now recognizably human into something unrecognizable and alien. The furthering of human evolution is now in the hands of humans themselves
    It'll start off with only the wealthiest and most privileged being able to afford designer children thus creating a separate, highly intelligent, physically superior offshoot. In a number of decades people won't be staring at a phone device 'cuz it'll be implanted in everyone's head.

Western civilization will go through a number of 'Black Mirror' type proto dystopias before the real big one hits. AI automation will wipe out most, if not all but the most physically labor intensive professions. What to do with 9-10 billion people just hanging about. Some form of de-population, be it natural or man made.

After the dust settles on that one, it's off to the stars. However, it won't be like Star Trek, where you have some large spaceship in the tradition of old sea going navy vessels being piloted by 2 legged humans. No, spacecraft will themselves be some cybernetic type of self replicating device a long way off from its present human form

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  5. Gizmoz

Gizmoz Producer

Funerals seems to me offering good job perspectives, Flower Power (sort of joke . . . or maybe not)
    This may also be the beginning of a geat era for the predicators of all kind
    Or maybe I'm a bit tired from this gigantic mess called "humankind".
    Anyway, more complicated a system is, more unpredictable it become.

6. ICWC

ICWC Guest

All those incidents would occur by using money. What would happen if all people realize what's going on behind the scene and globally rebel against its conductors and make another economical system? This economical model is beneficial only for 10 percent or less.:dunno:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

Shoe shine, barbers and vinyls are still there. So....I guess there is hope for mechanics and teachers yet.
    Hell I heard even HW is making a comeback despite digital era and all....
    Even W7 is still there ! It goes to say : anything can happen.
    I thought only people from my gang were into determinism.

8. mr.personality

mr.personality Producer

Global rebellion by the 90-99%? Would either provoke draconian crackdowns by governments or start an apocalypse. I dunno, can't imagine any sort of restructuring of anything from what essentially is an hysterical mob times billions! lol
    Always wondered why the relative few rule over everyone else. Always been that 1%... kings, lords, tribal cheiftan,dictators, robber barons,head muckety-muck, etc ruling over the great unwashed. I'm apt to think nothing ever would get done if it was left for everyone to decide. Very small groups of mostly like minded individuals towards a common goal works best, for better or worse. Plus, lets face it, most folks can't tell the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground, lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

9 to 5 is so funny..only for better earning ppl....most ppl must 7 to 5....in handwerk 7 to 7 in summer sometimes....in factory 6 to 2 /2 to 10/10 to 6

now you have to work until 63 or so...with 60 on the high trestle yes yes

EDIT thats first world.....there is a movie up on fmovies i blv bout indian factory...guy filming juvenile workers all day in factory...awesome insight...12 hour shift minmum...they sleep in factory,eat and wash themselfs in the clothing grit factory..
    editedit putlocker has most realtalk docus online

10. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

only thing what would help is information for all and ppl nonviolent on streets global , like in gdr 89 back in time....

11. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

David Byrne - In The Future (1985) video is from the movie metropolis and is made in nazi time....nazis did even a rothschil movie bout their waterloo insider trade...thats was the ignition for rotschild global level wealth

a little later rockafellas did made a oil kartell in the US by buying all oil barrels so noone could compete...

• List
  12. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

The Beat fits really good to their movements. :rofl:
    Metropolis is from 1927 and although NSDAP was already around, they only came into power in 1933. What a chain of thought... isn't this a bit offtopic? How much did ya smoke? :chilling:
    And will there still be WC's in IC's in the next decades?

13. Thankful

Thankful Rock Star

The retail shops that have gone down deserved it. They failed to modernise. Simple as that. Yes, the state-run companies got worse when they were privatised, and Labour will soon get back in and will do some re-nationalising, my prediction. They should start with trains, then the prision services that were tendered out to private companies, then they should re-open decent bloody post offices again, and get rid of this embarrassing situation of post offices in Indian shops and WH Smiths (they tell us that people email instead of mailing, but look at the long queues in posts offices today), and they should put back morning postal deliveries instead of this equally emabrrassing lunchtime deliveries we have now. The utility companies next. You can go on and on.

14. Maizelman

Maizelman Rock Star

@wasgedn.. I think I get it.. it's probably the monotony, dark mood and the conformity of their souls that led to your comparison.. what was east berlin called in B-Movie? A disneyland for depressive people?:rofl:

15. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

its all connected my friend ..its all connected....

thx for correcting me

they thought there were depressed but they didnt knew the future

16. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

come on you kno shit bout all the retails on the planet....total brainwashed

so much retailer which need not to modernise since a thousend years...as long you have modern cash register and methods..its modernised enough..

i advice you go make vacation in morocco,asia or else go to the markets and look like real retailer looks like and smell...in past we had similar..retailer we cant even imagine today...

17. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

never ever....thats a lie....aktionäre get more money yes thats it...deutsche bahn und deutsche bundespost were way better...and they got corrupted to go down...you dont kno shit...you can see that how you argument...thats not youre own opinion..

18. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

guys like you are the reason all go to shit...private prison...hail the US nazi state..kill them all

you never did eat shit in youre life und you never kno shit bout you fellow humans

i see how good privatization works in my city....no mail anymore

gosh thankful you so condioned by youre media its so scary....thats our future
    and of course the US retail situation is 1:1 compaeable with worldwide...

:rofl:
    so much on worldwide egonomics....

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  19. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

@ Maizelman
    :rofl:you stpd fck:mates:
    --------------------
    EDIT no mod needed...he knows me i kno him..no insult editedit is it even an insult without consonants ?:mad:
    ----------------------------
    ps.from which serie or movie is youre avatr from?

20. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

in next decade wont be much organic farmers ....only big time companys
    why....shitty EU laws....its wanted...
    --------
    house doctors do shit nowadays you must go in hospital to get a 1cm cut closed....

• List