What music player do you use in your phone?

Discussion in 'Mobile' started by GabsIT, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Klefths

Klefths Ultrasonic

Whatever player you're using, Viper4android is a must, as long as you have a rooted device.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. MetaCastle

MetaCastle Guest

@Klefths V4A uses the default AudioTrack audio driver (volume of the device amp pre tuned from the manufacturer to reduce overall output on the headphones and audiofx.so is in the game here because v4a use the audiotrack driver to output the effected audio you basically just add effects to your audio doesn't do anything about the amp volume of your device headphones and im sure if the devs add openSL support then you will hear shattering because there is no buffering on openSL because it is for low latency those that want to know if openSL works for their devices is the low audio volume on the speaker/s of their devices especially on some sony devices AAudio is a hybrid driver and doesn't sound good

3. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

My phone is so freaking old last time I tried to install a nice player Google Play show me this box:
    "Don't you have dignity? Update your Jurassic cell crap. I refuse to let you install shit"

Too bad because I can't even install Tinder again...:suicide:
    :rofl:

4. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

VLC on android work just so well for any videos! and there is zero ads, the player i had before had ads all over the place, very unsatisfying.

5. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

Neutron for Android:
    This is the only app that I ever bought from the play store. It's that good.

6. GabsIT

GabsIT Producer

BTW, I am also using mix explorer the version from XDA developers that is free, no ads and with pretty handy plugins, the player is much better than any random media or music player in the playstore.

I use it to browse media and audio, streaming directly from my computer (ftp server / ftp client) inclusive the search function can parse all the ftp folders pretty fast.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...released-fully-featured-file-manager.1523691/
    The app is so powerful that can replace media players, pdf readers, media taggers, can read into zip, 7z, rar, tar, include many viewers and code/text editors, can install apk and xapk, can start a simple ftp and http server, included many clients for ftp and cloud servers, auto tasks and a bunch of other stuff, batch file renames or other operations, regex search, also include a HQ codecs, and in rooted devices many more options