What monitors are you guys using?

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by signalflow, Oct 5, 2016.

1. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

Wow that's quite a jump! I took a similar plunge from Rokits 10-3's to Amphions Two15, though I'd say your jump was an even bigger jump. Never heard the two18's.Went with the 15's as I do hip hop and they were referred to as more punchy, while the 18's were more even balanced. Don't know about you, but it took me a while for my ears to get adjusted to the sound and for them to break in lol. Regarding what you said of discovering new things in the music, i had the same experience. My mixes approved significantly since purchasing Amphions. Recommended.

Attached Files:

2. At that price the invisible guy should give you an invisible shoulder massage during long, drawn out sessions!

3. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

At that price the invisible man would need to be a woman:rofl:

4. VinylScra

VinylScra Member

hey! not everyone is into women... buy me a good old fashioned http://www.dragonsexcalendar.com/ :D
    besides... invisible women are not much better companions than invisible men. of course, you could change the vocals you play, so you can have all the invisible stuff you like most in your life ^^

@e-minor
    how long did yours take to break in? i did not need that much time to adjust to their sound as i think the lsr had kinda the same feel to them. but i have not mixed on them since the (recent) purchase cause work and stuff. but i've played the game deus-ex mankind divided via the amphions and the soundtrack, dialog and weapons sounded nice :) i'm looking forward to actually use them on a song.