What is your list of top 3 fat analog-like processing vsts for synths (electronic music)?

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by shinbeth, Jun 10, 2020.

1. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

WTF is going on here? vro, I was not even talking to you. :deep_facepalm: I quoted you to show the OP, who is the person I was talking to, that you and I had given him the same answer. I noted that the OP had criticized both of our answers, and then marked yours as Best Answer.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

@Seckkksee So now you realise your mistake, that obviously The Pirate was addressing the op (it's easy to see that!), you can un-Dislike The Pirate's comment, yeah?

3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

This is becoming a habit here. people have problems comprehending what they read. I understand that for some of US English is not our first language but if that is the case, more attention should be paid in order to avoid this type of controversy. Sometimes i read 3 or 4 times what some other member has written to make sure that am addressing the correct person, and what that person said. Now I know why some of them can't follow the simple Omnisphere instructions I wrote. :hahaha:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

@Seckkksee
    Quoting us doesn't mean that you actually read the comments and understood them, just as you totally misread The Pirate's comment that you unjustifiably rated with a neg.
    Have you read the rules for this site in the last decade? Just regarding how ratings work, not regarding how to be civil with other members.
    kkk in your name. How quaint.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

:rofl::lmao::hahaha::hahaha:

6. Haliax

Haliax Guest

Deleted

7. Gre89

Gre89 Member

Sorry may be late for this, but the foremost point, that I disagree with the quoted comment is that no professional audio engineer ever cares if you can determine the ""plugins"", that someone on the internet used in his demo quality production. Asking other users to do so is rather pointless, because many synths can use custom waveforms so the possibilites are actually endless (and the amount of synth that could produce similar sounds are also). I haven't heard of a story from someone who made it in the recording industry, 'coz he can tell the difference between a spire sawtooth and one from serum.

I would invite people to do some ear training, listen to well arranged recordings and stuff. Theres an endless number of good recordings in the history of music production to learn from. This might not be considered one of them.