What is this bastard's secret?

Discussion in 'humor' started by Music Industry-er, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Ayc

Ayc Ultrasonic

Timbaland is 50 and still making it for the kids as you said.

2. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Sorry I'm not accusing anyone I don't know about, I'm just saying with the tip of the iceberg we have figured out it makes you wonder how things really work when you learn this type of shit is swept under the rug until it makes a media explosion. As well as the shit going down with Brittney Spears which he's in the photo with just makes you think.

I used to want to be on labels and strive for it but then watching all this shit go down over the last decade made realize why they say to never meet your idols. Made me take the hardest left turn out of wanting to chase the rat race then focused on what I wanted to make without a single expectation and never been happier on my own terms without anyone elses say.

Just write, create and have fun. I've struggled so hard with losing the enjoyment of doing this for myself while trying to please other perspertives on the very same thing I'm doing anyways so why wasn't I happy? Because if you don't like it then it's force which obviously shows.

3. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Some of them still make music though well into their old age. Music doesn't just go away for those that love it. Which makes others wonder what some of these others are doing when they have 24 mofuckers on their track when they're playing A&R while they've already got a team for those on labels. This is my problem with pop music.

Can't tell who is wanking, who's banking or who's skanking anymore. Used to have 1 dude making 5 genres from behind his steam roller in his dingy basement. Bring those days back. Now it's a gangbang for just 2 sad fucking bars on the payroll of that one strip club chorus.

I can see the problems like acne on a strippers ass.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

I mean he’s trying to stay relevant lol… he was fire back in the day though… most of his songs that were hits were co-produced by teams of lyricist & song writers though. There’s a few mentions on Gearslutz about Timbo using ghost producers too…. I know I sound all negative in my comments. I’m just sad to see how dishonest the majority of the industry truly is…

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

TImbaland is sick and it's what I start with other than Snoop when I need the westcoast like a french toast before white boy summer my guy.

Will I Am used to Fergalish but I remember when he stole that track from Arty in 2011 and took him for a bitch.

@Moogerfooger sorry I should have linked what I'm talking about isntead of carrying a bad habit of talking about things as if everyone is on board already.

The itchy chode while you are chafing:

The hey holup he tol me I can has it

The real song

Even Mat Zo would have barmitzvahd with me, we both would love a ultrawide flat screen monitor that has no relation to my monitors that do the hearing around here in certain frequencies. But we can't have nice things when Will I Am pulls a Metallica on piracy while ripping Slayers new album.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

If y’all truly wanna get disgusted with Pop. Just Google songwriting camps and or look them up on YouTube…. Lol!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

God not another rabbit hole to fall into. Are they searching for the bitch that got that flute stuck up her pussy at bandcamp that one time? The plot better not thicken.

Piggies in a blanket using square waves to make indie pop with TR808s, I get it mate. Sounds like when I walk into the wrong club with middle aged moms swarming me like there ain't no bananas left after the soccer moms van had left.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  8. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Max and his Swedish Posse use simple formulas to create a catchy melody. Simple Triad chords played on the 1, 2 beats of measures (no grooves or swing basically).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Now why do we need a camp for that, huh? I have one amp for that, duh.

10. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

If he were to start his career over today he might have to not only make catchy songs but also make a youtube channel where he eats detergent pods to gain a following

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

The elite songwriting camps are booked w/ people like Karl, Ian Kirkpatrick, Dr Luke, & other teams that go by odd names like Stargate or Queefpuff. Quick way to find out is in the Spotify song credits section… I’m only disgusted with the camps in that the general public honestly believes people like Taylor Swift, Dua Lipa ect ect really are singing their own songs… The hit machine is literally less than a dozen producers. Don’t believe me just listen to some of Ian Kirkpatricks live streams (he writes a lot of songs for Dua Lipa). He’s said multiple times how the hit machine works.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

I think other folks write Taylor's music tracks but she writes her own lyrics. I saw a documentary so I have this knowledge

13. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

I just fucking lost it laughing and spat a shit load of my DogFishHead all over my pant and I'm not even mad because it's launched me to eat some of these detergent pods myself, they sauci.

So sauci I sauce walka'd myself back from the dead and saved my beer from the laugh I knew I was about to have. Saved face, hops and wrote a song for a camp ready to get a flute stuck up my pussy too.

14. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

I have no doubt she does. But I don’t believe she writes them ALL.

15. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

Best line of B.S. in this interview was “We trade in a commodity of truth” LMFAO

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Dude needs that time to make up his own eyes like a ladies salon, he's got no time to write his own songs. They have a camp for that. Man no fucking wonder I've always hated pop and never knew why. They are force feeding these songs like eggs on a farm with zero emotion.

TIL Pop music is dairy and eggs where 50 shade of grays interfere like absolute motherfuckers.
    Makes me want to exlusively listen to music without lyrics or foreign music where I can't be arsed.

Prelude to one of these pussy pan flute camps: "Ait listen hea, whoever writes a hit get to suck this here dick"

"Yall mofockers got till next saturday cause that's when Edward 40 Hands starts and I ain't miss that for nobody"

17. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

The #1 billboard song right now - BUTTER

7 song writers
    3 producers

They could have just called Karl.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. LeviD

LeviD Ultrasonic

Isn't it good that the machine gave a bunch of other people a shot and a paycheck rather than go the traditional route?

I can't tell if you're all for production teams/companies or against them.

19. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

20. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Automation for hand wanks and anal banks so that you still have to deal with the slimeballs anyways just after the automation clip has ended.