What is the best Debrid site/host?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bunford, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

I've previously used Real Debrid and they didn't support Katfile when the sister site switch from Uploaded to Katfile. I've since been used AllDebried, but it is hugely frustrating. Is there any better alternatives?

I use jDownlaoder2 to manage all my downloads and, when the hosts are working ok, it works seamlessly. However, I'm noticing that AllDebrid often prompts for captchas on Katfile, Rapidgator and Uploaded. It also sometimes states "preparing your delayed file" for an age, "download limits reached" and/or throttles downloads down to a few KB despite my premium membership, not excessively downloading, and having a 300MB fibre broadband. I can't seem to find out why this is and it's get a tad frustrating.

Anybody got any other options that may be better or able to advise on any of the above issues?

3. kenny0000

kenny0000 Member

I bought rapidgator from uploaders and support them. No captcha, no BS.

4. Oneeyedstan

Oneeyedstan Platinum Record

http://real-debrid.com/?id=7602950

real-debrid has now katfile!
    but i almost use the rapidgator links!

Like you, i also use jdownloader with real debrid! For me it works fine!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. I think that's incorrect. Katfile is not on their list of hosters, I just checked to see if there was an update I wasn't aware of, but it's still not listed. I've seen from time to time you can get a file or two with Katfile on RD, but if you keep trying to enter katfile links after a couple it will go to a countdown/captcha non-premium status. I've seen something similar on RD with a couple of different hosters that they don't actually support -- seems like they have some very limited coverage with those hosters but not enough to advertise that RD actually supports them.

6. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

katfile is not listed as one of the hosters that real-debrid supports, but i can tell you for a fact that over the past month or so when i am using the real-debrid plugin i am able to download katfile files about half the time. other people have told me that they get the katfile links all the time. i think maybe real-debrid is beta testing support for katfile. for example, here is a screenshot taken a few minutes ago.

[​IMG]

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. I don't know what they're up to. All I can tell you is I read your post, decided to give it a try... downloaded 3 randomly chosen small files on RD with Katfile, got to a 4th file and got the captcha, which is pretty much what I was saying to begin with. I hope you're correct about it, it would make things a lot simpler if they began supporting KF. As it stands now, it can get rough because frequently RD's support for Rapidgator becomes pretty spotty, and between that and Katfile the only choice left winds up being to grab links from other sites instead of next door. Also, worth noting in my experience, if the file you're trying to download on KF (using realdebrid) is closer to a gigabyte, you'll get the captcha immediately. If they're small files, as in the pic I've posted, they seem to let you get thru a few of them.

katfile - Copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2022
  8. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Edit: Nevermind...

9. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

when jdownloader gives you the captcha, that means that the katfile host is "not available" in real-debrid and jdowloader is trying to download directly from katfile using the free option.. which means that too many users are trying to use katfile links at the same time. but yes, i have also noticed that real-debrid will be less likely to offer a katfile link if the file is large (like you said - getting close to a gig).

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
  10. FWIW, I'd read here and next door a number of times the issue might be with jdownloader and so on several occasions I tried both jdownloader and directly at the realdebrid website, experimenting with the same links at around the same time. Had the exact same result with both. This is why my thinking on it was that it may be realdebrid has some sort of 'limited coverage', as in X amount of gigabytes they can access on KF on any given day, and they begin to run out of that coverage and then you start getting the captcha -- they're parsing out their limited KF coverage to their subscribers. As I said earlier though, it's just a guess as to what they're up to, I don't think any of us really know until realdebrid decides to inform us about what's going on.

Regardless, and getting back to the OP, I completely hear Bunford's frustration with this. Fact is there doesn't really seem to be any great alternatives right now, unless you want to have to pay more and more to get this done. Someone above mentioned a Rapidgator sub, but they don't mention that'll cost you 3 - 4 times as much as Realdebrid. I'm getting frustrated with all the hoops we have to jump through to accommodate the uploaders next door when there are sites that'll offer links that are good enough where you can scrap all this debrid crap entirely. Let's face it, this debrid stuff can be a PITA at times.

11. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

in my opinion, the sister site decided to make katfile the replacement for uploaded for two primary reasons:
    1. katfile pays the uploaders more than any other hoster for downloads.
    2. the sister site has a deal with linksnappy, and linksnappy just happens to support both rapidgator and katfile. of course, linksnappy costs a lot more than real-debrid or all-debrid.

12. Nail on the head friend.

13. stopped

stopped Producer

do I wish real debrid was better? yep. are they cheap enough that they're more than good enough for what I pay? yep.

the times I get captchas on rg or kat if I leave them in jdownloader they complete on their own before too long

14. Papawise

Papawise Newbie

Alldebrid not supporting Katfile and Rapidgator right now (August 2022) it makes it useless for Audioz.

15. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

I was using Linksnappy up until recently, and then dropped it.. mainly because their payment system got wonky and was only taking Bitcoin right at the time I had to renew. They take PayPal again now, though. Their loss though, as I'm now on RealDebrid, and enjoying that just as much. Cost me much less, and I'm still able to download all the same stuff. Not sure if when you wrote that Katfile wasn't supported on RealDebrid, but it seems to work fine now, along with RG, most of the time.

16. midi-man

midi-man Audiosexual

I tried but if you already have an account you can not use the code they give. I think the up-loaders should complain to Rapidgator so that ppl who renew can give then support.

17. realitybytez

realitybytez Audiosexual

yes. real-debrid has since then added full support for katfile and ddownload.

18. tori

tori Platinum Record

Not for me, Katfile & Rapidgator works without problems for me with Alldebrid. I'm even downloading something right now with Rapidgator & Katfile via Alldebrid.

19. Horizon

Horizon Newbie

I recommend alldebrid. Sometimes I get synch problems in jdownloader(like captcha, free download) but alldebrid is still the best one around.

20. softice

softice Producer

iuoiui

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
  21. chumbo

chumbo Ultrasonic

I can also confirm that Real Debrid supports Katfile. Yes it's odd it's not listed but as others have said, it definitely is supported and in my recent experience, often even better than rapidgator which has been failing quite a bit lately.