What is real? ( Or not) EQUALITY

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MMJ2017, Jan 17, 2019.

1. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Chapter III

Human interest

Imagine a particular human rights hierarchy in which we roll dice to select 2 random human beings and you are one of them.
    You do not wish to have that hierarchy setup in such a way where the other human being's rights come out to be more than yours.
    You want that particular hierarchy results to show your rights to be equal to the other individuals .

Any human being ( with exception of practically suicidal people or extremely damaged physically mentally or pyschologically to the point of not caring)
    Wants thier outcome to be equal in that situation.

To the degree the world presents us situations where the result is skewed , we call this inequality.

On a mass scale it is arguably the worst societal issue that human beings face , such a degree that on one hand you have multibillionares so rich they could spend each moment of rest their lives burning 100 dollar bills and still not run out.
    Compared to the millons of human beings living so poorly that the average human beings nightmares are more pleasant than the reality of these horribly deprived sufferring with no statistical chance of hope.
    This is a big issue , it is a serious issue .
    It is not childish to concern yourself with such worries .
    It is not a joke.

There are many issues at hand which all add up to place a part in this horrible inequality which actually exists in this day and age.

Yes it has gotten better over time.
    Yes all types systems such as religion, government and organisations and groups and individuals have been doing things to improve the situation.
    Yet it is actually occurring and those on the worst end of the deal are not being given the designation of human being .

What factors are intertwined in this?

Which aspects that create inequality of this magnitude are systemic?
    Which are from colonialism?
    Which are from human nature?
    There are many varibles involved extremely complex situation that cannot simply be broken down into a victim perpetrator narrative .
    Take one particular governmental structure capitalism .
    It has created this level of inequality in many ways but it has also alleviated it in many ways .
    Capitalism is not the origin of this extreme inequality it existed before .
    Yet those who are rich get richer and those who are poor get poorer .
    ( In the systemic structural setup of capitaism)
    The money system can be and has been used to make technology to improve lives fir almost everyone , but it's not in it's inherent nature .
    There is a tendency for the super rich elite to have so much spending power to literally shape structure of society against the will of everyday average people , and crush the lives of the horribly poor dying of disease malnurishment .
    This gets very intricate and difficult for us to think about .
    But we care about having equal rights we don't want to be wretched.
    As long as there is people , those people are going to get dealing with this issue down to every system or element that impacts how equal their rights and pure worth is considered .

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

What is real?....stuff which is real.....like a spine

3. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

It sure is fun if guys jerk each other off but supposedly the balls shouldn't touch as that would be gay.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Hey yo can you itch Deez?……..........

5. Rudy Manterie

Rudy Manterie Platinum Record

Err, sorry. Wrong thread.

6. refix

refix Platinum Record

i asked no questions.

people are providing critique and analysis -- which you invited.

these are not questions.

there is no ambiguity.

provocative; flowery? yes, lest i die of boredom. [hopefully provide some entertainment]

i refuse to believe you just randomly chose to spout exact talking points from a larger discourse that is happening.

you are obviously paraphrasing the larger discourse. it is plain to see. let's not pretend. it is perfectly reasonable to refer to it.

everyone who is engaging knows exactly what you are alluding to, these are all painfully basic talking points.

there is nothing new and groundbreaking here. i wish you would stop acting as if there is.

you invited discussion.

now you are evading.

you are misdirecting.

you are ignoring.

i could make further assumptions here but i will not.

i will however make the assumption that this will be met with similar evasion.

this is a question:

do you even know what a narrative is?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

It's funny to me that you make deciscion to squirm all around instead of speaking plainly enough to dig into something substance . Yes there is a certain small amount of intelligence in a type of word play word salad , however with the application of just a sliver more intelligence one takes on a personal responsibility to communicate clear enough to get somewhere . To even begin to cover something . You came here to this thread for some type of participation. If you don't want to get specific enough to reveal your assumptions , where get we go from there? Just a shallow surface level squirming around word salad ? Your obviously not afraid to make initial assumptions ,yet you won't speak plainly enough to put your cards on table .
    So ultimatley you decide you'll use your syntax enough to show a surface level type of intelligence just not a tiny bit more which would be to take of self reponsibility to lay out your presuppositions and assumptions clearly. Where is the courage in such a tactic?
    Do I know what a narrative is ?
    How would you know if I did or not?
    By inventing the answer in your thoughts?
    If so then you have your answer ,........

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  8. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

So let me get this straight ,.....
    Childish is talking about issues dealing with society,
    And " grown up" is throwing temper tantrums and name calling..
    Hmmmm,?

9. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

equality is like security....
    you can forget conversation with ppl who dunno even their own box they livin in...i dont talk on ppl here...in common..
    just take democrats...they are leftwing nazi and want forbit rights we thought they untouchable...most ppl in my country dont even kno we have gdr2 law out here...state can fck you up hard if desired , just on suspect....every cheap cop can spy on youre phonecalls
    -----------
    and i dont talk from our friends who did kidnap not guilty g3rmans with arab heritage to their ultra kz G uan tana mo
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Guantanamo&t=ffnt&ia=images&iax=images

society is doomed..no shit...with every generation more and more we go back to middle ages...
    and at same time having hifi society..hard to express in no native...pol4rization is the term of the hour the past and future..their greatest tool..

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  10. refix

refix Platinum Record

my assumptions were right, more evasion, misdirection and ignorance. "imagine my shock"

the display of unbridled authoritarianism to try and control how i think and how i write is disturbing. a blatant attack on freedom of expression. shameful.

i will make further assumptions that none of the following will be addressed either.

i always find it amazing that people who have claim to have such 'deep', profound insights into the nature of existence in threads always seem to have trouble reading and comprehending even the most simple critique. it's mystifying. such a lack of personal responsibility for what they write.

they fail take the personal responsibility to fix glaring holes in their reasoning.

they seem to lack the intestinal fortitude and courage to stand by their convictions.

they refuse to take the the personal responsibility not to crumble and get all passive aggressive and defensive when even slightly challenged.

anyway. enough on those people. luckily there are non of them around here.

its just a discussion dude, chillll.

you can just stop the floundering around with descriptions of your perceived reality and move on to the point. anyone who would even bother to read this thread and engage has already read this crap a thousand times before and know the logical conclusions.

the most important part of any argument is robust critique by informed minds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. refix

refix Platinum Record

good lord. so much assumption and projection. care to passively aggressively comment anyone?

12. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

https://www.lawblog.de/
    lol...assumption....sure mate...current LAW is just assumption of me...sure:deep_facepalm:
    and other part bout ppl...no assumption...no no...unfortunately not

and law's they want to change is also no assumption...thats real...but you never notice any motion on that field fo sho....
    but thats not guilt of ppl...they do it in backroom manier...pure demogracy .....

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  13. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

We can't discount the benefits of capitalism either. A plumber friend is doing quite well after deciding to become an independent contractor and so on. Sure there are those who become too big to fail and only get richer, but in any society there always seems to be a select few that accumulate all the wealth and power, however in some societies those people don't care at all for the poor and suffering. The US is at the top as far as sending financial support to outside countries and global issues. Somehow we're also a bunch of loans but that's beside the point and outside the scope of my need to understand shit. there seems to be a yin/yang aspect to everything, the places in the world that have an imbalance have a negative impact on it's societies.

14. iCe!

iCe! Ultrasonic

Hi there, interesting topic.
    (first: I havn't read anything, just want to add something to think about.)

human equality - we are all equal (pychological)
    how can we explain that:

Think about...

psycholgical illness - all humans can suffer the same psychological illness like a "anxiety disorder" (e.g. social anxiety disorder) which are very common in our today society.
    when i understood these things. like how it works and how to defeat it. i began to understand that we all underlie a psychological framework AND we build a pyschological profile on top of it, which is our "self" like "the soul"/"our mind" .. whatever.

consciousness - real consciousness (at core) leads to delight and pleasure. you are part of the nature, take care of things, spread harmony, be wise. (I think this will become true for all real human)

We all underlie the same basic principles (psychological) which can be exploited at core and it works for everyone without a proper understanding of things and consciousness. There is a whole field of science involved here. which is the "social science" sector which in most part is about trying to understand "US AS A WHOLE" and how to EXPLOIT US. The tools we all know. manipulation.

For example: "Repeat the untruth 8 times and the untruth becomes the truth." <- this is true for us all and this is knownleadge from over 2000 years ago. the greeks already were aware of this and used it to exploit the society. the 8 is just a average number. For example a kid probabaly believes immediately in what is said. truth or not. A wise man/woman maybe does not believe you. Depends on consciousness. But most people will believe the untruth when its just repeated again and again. like propaganda/advertisments.

the inequality you see is the product of knowledge and state of consciousness.
    So, our "self" is the outcome from influences and, sadly, manipulation*.

*) manipulation = a influence in context of power
    (influence people to get / keep in power is manipulation)

If there was no manipulation we all would share a common consciousness and those would more behave equal. right?

So, in my opinion
    humans = equality at core
    the minds = inquality

btw. with so much inbreed (physiological and psychological) among the richest not only way back in the past you can't count consciousness on these guys really

manipulation is a tool of fascism

btw: the equality i "presented" here does (IMO) not apply to people suffer serious injuries and damages like brain deseases. really sick people underlie (kind of) a different consciousness until the sickness is cured. those sick are indeed inequal to others (god bless them). but consciousness will shift again when people are healed. so will become "normal" consciousness again. are "normal" again

15. iCe!

iCe! Ultrasonic

and, because there are these bad rich people which manipulates the masses. just because of this and really, IMO, only(!) because of exactly these assholes there is a great knowledge/consciousness ratio (... like many many "souls" or "minds" or "spirits" ... or whatever you want to call it).

if the mindset of us all would be "just human", if there was no power to gain, if there was amounts to stockpile which leads again to power, if there was no money which stockpiled also leads to power. if these instruments were banned from earth we would become more equal as the only power to gain then is RESPECT. which is the real and most valuable power to gain.

people have forgotten about this, (no consciousness!?)
    Respect is the most valueable good on earth. leads to delight and pleasure. ;)

16. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Some people are content being a reliable follower, some people are born leaders, some are out of box innovators. One person may have the conviction of a martyr that the world is flat. You are exactly right IMO the conscious can recognize the differences, live and let live. Reality bites though.

:yes::yes::bow:

17. iCe!

iCe! Ultrasonic

1. BAN MASS-MEDIA BROADCASTING NEWS
    1. BAN CENTRAL NEWS AGENCY
    1. BAN ALL BANKS
    2. INSTRUMENTALISE A FULL AUTONOM BANKING SYSTEM. WHERE EVERY HUMAN HAS EXACTLY ONE BANK-ACCOUNT, WHICH HAS A CAP OF 30.000 €/$ (real max.! YOU CANT SAVE MORE)
    3. EVERYONE NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT HE DOES GETS THE SAME INCOME EVER MONTH, LIKE 5.000 €/$
    4. PRODUCTS ARE BUILD LIKE ONLY THE LASTEST AND BEST IS MANUFACTORED AND SOLD OUT (NO SHEAP COPYCAT PRODUCTS OR DIFFERENT VERSION SHEAP AND WORTHLESS POINTLESS SIDE-PRODUCTS)
    5. ALLMOST ALL HUMAN POWER IS USED TO DEVELOPE THE BEST, EFFICIENT AND LATTEST TECHNICS.
    5. HUMAN-INDIVIDUALITY IS RESPECTED AND TAKEN GREAT CARE WHILE educating. NO GRADING ANYMORE. SCHOOL TO WORK MUST BE INDIVIDUELL AND FLUENT
    5. GREAT RESSOURCES AND CARE ARE TAKEN FOR FAMILIES ESPECIALLY KIDS
    6. THE HUMAN RESSOURCE IS UNCONTROLED AND NOT RATED (TIME AND TALENT)
    6. THE HUMAN RESSOUCE MUST BE MANAGED WHILE TAKE GREAT CARE OF EVERY PEOPLES INDIVIDUALITY, THERE INTERESTS
    6. TECHNOLOGIES WHICH AUTOMATE ALL CRAP HARD WORK
    7. TECHNOLOGIES, LAND AND GOODS ARE CONTROLLED. ITS FOR EXAMPLE NOT ALLOWED TO STOKPILE LAND AND GOODS
    8. ...
    ... control natural ressource and control all goods
    ... implement sharing system for all "expensive nice to have things"*. Overall Car/Boat/Things-sharing ... Really? Who needs a boat for himself alone really? Most of the time its parking at the pear. if you ask: and for the two people who really want to live on a boat there is probably a way to handle this. maybe the gained lots of respect and they deserve it... whatever.. there are ways ways.
    ... real estate seems to be a big problem. (ehm, i dont think so! ^^ there is a way i know;)
    ... lots of things to control

BENEFITS/EFFECTS:
    - greed will vanish, so the stupid idea to own every stupid fancy shit product will vanish too
    - it will be impossible to gain power using goods, values and finance again
    - the only valueable thing left then is the RESPECT you can gain from others. when RESPECT finally overtake all power. There is no need for money anymore. no more pointless savings and no other power to gain.
    - people will be happier because threaten well all time ,,, and get no brain desease because all the manipulation dont interfer with peoples mindset

=> just you and "yourself" is left, the only path to delight and pleasure. a global shared consciousness will be created. without greed, without power to gain and exploit. with a open mind free to think straight and forward.

the peoples problem is there mindset and the comming change of value.
    "why you need a fucking mega-yacht for yourself?" No one needs that. And you should not even be allowed to own it alone. share it.
    like mega cool shit fency cars... shared by everyone. free to go for everyone. most of the time the car is parking anyway.
    if things broke, the latest shit fency bling-bling product will be in place and replaces the old shit latest fency whatever pointless (but funny, yeah and why not) thing.

and finally if everyone can use everything things become more clear for everyone. like finally everyone know if it is worth to own the fency stupid shit or ... afterall it makes more sense to share things. because really when every big thing is shared, you also can use every bling bling big thing. right? great, uh!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  18. iCe!

iCe! Ultrasonic

and if you think this will make all people stay at home doing nothing you are absolutly wrong. respect replaces money (in the long-term run). People will want to gain respect. because of its value. you can only gain respect doing something. doing at least something is good. doing something for the society even better. doing something for the future and you will be the new generation of pop-star. :D
    yo, and things are rolling again. :)

19. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Hell, I'm in if you give me 3 biscuits and a gallon of water a day, and every goddam audio softwarez ever invented. I've actually lived on less:wink:

20. iCe!

iCe! Ultrasonic

hmm, maybe you dont understand the concept.

knowledge will be shared, the best coders insteed finally come together ^^ ... make things even better? there will be no market for worthless crap software. today there is one only because of the money and stupid advertisments with lotsa bliing bling.

maybe i forgot to mention a few things in my master plan^^. i really did.
    i should have mentioned that
    - the money must be virtual, bound to the autonom bank system
    - there will be nothing like a "company" anymore.
    - "loans" are payed by the bank, not a "company". (the concept "company" is just bad and not needed!).
    - BLING BLING BANNED lol

to tired now... bye :)=

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List