What is real? ( Or not) EQUALITY

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MMJ2017, Jan 17, 2019.

1. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Mary accepted the low resolution thought as it came to her awareness at face value . That process created a negative emotional response in her about a requirement to be cared about , the negative feeling led to more low resolution thoughts along the same lines which she also accepted at face value again increasing the negative emotional response which became so strong she reacted and left breaking off the relationship .

What if Mary hard used a different type of way to navigate her thoughts, where she took the low resolution thought
    " Frank does not care about me "

But converted into an observation of the situation

" Frank does not care about me "

Wait what actually happened
    Frank came in upset about work was not taking me in consideration to a minor degree therefore he interrupted me
    She thinks
    Wait he is going through his own situation feeling emotions from work and that is why he is having this way
    Mary speaks to Frank
    " Frank listen to me , I know you are upset about work today but you remeber how I had that important job interview today ? "
    Frank answers " yes how was it? "
    Mary continued on explaining.

This is an example how navigation of ones thought process greatly impacts situations and outcomes.

It very common for people to be made to feel dehumanized and marginalized by the way they think about what is occurring .
    By taking in a thought and evaluating breaking it down to observation 9f the situation and accounting for all details persons involved, and unpacking the thought to be full resolution ones and avoid painful feelings and negative outcomes greatly .

2. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Have you ever dropped a plate on the floor broke it and thought to yourself " oh you idiot you can't do anything right can you,?"

What do these thoughts do to us over time?
    How does thinking this way impact the way we communicate with others and see them?

Imagine dropping a plate on floor and it shatters
    You initially think " I'm such a dumbass and cannot do anything right "
    No that's not right , what just actually happened 8n reality
    Well I was distracted my hands slippery I wasn't paying attention and because of that I dropped the patent shattered
    Oh wait the problem Is not me being worthless

The problem is the way I went about doing that task because enough consideration and care was not given it turned out that way , however if I pay attention more when handling plates with consideration it can break if I'm not giving proper attention it has to do with the category " methodology"
    Not " self worth"

3. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

When we get low resolution thoughts entering our awareness from our subconscious it comes with storytelling , and a lot of information squeezed in small amount of phrasing , however our rational mind understands language differently such that if we take it at face value it creates the wrong emotional response and outcomes .

4. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

Why does storytelling and archetypes have such an impact on us and our society?

Storytelling is the language our subconscious understands , it is also a type of understanding which comes in children before rational articulation is possible .

Archetypes are the story's which transcend the individual and describe beliefs of society .

Why do we still have subconscious thoughts entering our awareness once we are an adult and have a developed rational mind?

There is a big difference between thinking on purpose and thinking on autopilot or just comes to you . We have limited short term memory and can only hold around 5 concepts at a time in short term memory unless we nest it inside a chunk of information
    We can somewhat cheat our short term memory limitation by ,"chunking"
    For example New York becomes NY
    United States of America becomes u.s.
    And many more ways to nest 8nformation into chunks but still at some point we are limited .
    Once we really memorize something deeply we can store it to long term memory like driving a car or thinking a concept and sentences just come out .

But what happens when we take something like driving that we know well in long term memory and then at same time put focus on a totally different thing in short term memory let's day making a grocery list while driving on way to store thinking about all things in refrigerator and cuboards ?
    This is when we start going into autopilot .

5. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

6. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

7. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

8. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

9. G String

G String Rock Star

Aren't we losing focus? ;)

When the world seems intent on turning to conspiracy theory, bullshit and the far-right.........where Feminazis apparently rule the roost (!)......and "the left" are "like Nazis" (!???)......isn't quibbling about "equality" maybe asking too much? Nowadays nobody except a few Marxists knows anything about historical materialism, let alone the "transformation problem". People are already starving to death, insect populations are collapsing, our ecology and climate look fucked.

There is no hint of real equality, or justice, or.......whatever. And it is only going to get worse. Even discussions on "a forum about music" tend to descend into fighting. Doom is the best we can even hope for.

[​IMG]

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

11. Boosire

Boosire Producer

Read this thread today, right about i'm about to dive into some Alan Watts readings, this might be interesting.

12. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

13. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

14. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

15. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

16. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

17. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual