What If ? My Second track-opinions needed

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by Yellow Raven, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Yellow Raven

Yellow Raven Platinum Record

Hello Again,

this is my second track ever. took me about 3 days. it is quite simple 5 chords in all. frankly i fell in love with it and 90% was done early on the rest was about percussion sounds choice
    anyway i would like to hear honest opinions especially about:
    -Musicality
    -weak points / strong points
    -mastering advice
    -Choice of instruments / Sounds
    now the story behind the music:
    Middle aged, walking down the street you start thinking. what if ? the choices you've made, the life you lived ... and then you snap out of it and back to reality. concentrating on the sounds around, onward you go...

thanks for listening and best regards

3. Kinghtsurfer

Kinghtsurfer Audiosexual

Once again, for just your 2nd track this is a lovely piece! In fact, even if this was your 200th track, it would be lovely.

Its a great journey from beginning to end. The only thing I can suggest here is to make the end a bit larger than the earlier parts... just so you can end on a high. As of now, the energy dips a little towards the end. So, maybe add a few elements, make the music soar... this is just my personal opinion.

All in all, great work! :like:

4. Yellow Raven

Yellow Raven Platinum Record

@Kinghtsurfer thank you for listening, the advice and the kind words. much appreciated