What have I done wrong with my nicnt files???

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Bunford, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Ok, I gt the latest Kontakt 5.3.0 for OSX and I also have a Windows 7 boot on my machine. I've gone into the Windows boot and used this tool (http://audioz.se/audio-software/win/57426-download_lib-dropper-for-ni-kontakt-v10a-custom-tool-pre-version.html to create .nicnt files for all my libraries. I use the aa0, aa1, aa2 etc for SPNID so they all definitely have unique identifiers.

When I add one library, it adds fine. However, when I try to add a second library it does not load it and instead the first library shows up an error box asking me to locate the library or remove.

I've opened up the .nicnt files using TextEdit and can confirm that they are indeed different with unique SPNID identifiers.

Any ideas???

I've attached a couple of nicnt files as examples in case there is something obvious wrong with them.

Attached Files:

3. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

are you putting wallpaper in the beginning for example ( wallpaper.nicnt )

4. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Nope. Have a separate wallpaper.png file. My libraries contain, as an example:

Documentation
    Instruments
    Samples
    wallpaper.png
    LibraryName.nicnt

5. ELpH

ELpH Kapellmeister

av0
    au9

There's your problem. The format is a-f 0-9

6. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Fab! Just tested it with trying to load the first few and they seem to work so that seems to be the problem. Re-edit all my nicnt it is then!