What happened to TEAM R2R?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Melina, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

I'm laughing at most of what has been said in this thread, but the said part of what you just said is that it's almost certainly true!

2. farao

farao Rock Star

Your view concerning whats I quoted above is simply not the truth. Maybe concerning yourself, I can give you that, but not when it comes to a bunch of others. I would not even consider you belonging to the "wolf pack". But you sure defend them with vigor. : )

When it comes to the nfo part you are having a laugh about, that was in defense of R2R and concerned their public statements. I have hope that they are not so small as to take some beggers as a reason to direct their actions as opposed to the great many that treat them with utmost respect. But if you say so...

What I don't like with the "wolf pack" is the never ending of flocking together in topics trying to redicule individual members with off topic attacks to bring them down. What do you yourself think about such behaviour? Or are you saying it is non existent?

You are all probably spot on concerning the passive aggressiveness, I wish the wolf pack could see what they are doing wrong.

Peace.

3. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

The right term would be the rat pack. ;)[​IMG]

4. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Holy bejesus!

Dude, let things go instead of acting so hard done by and using passive aggressive means to shoehorn in a last word. Chill and let it go dude. You are in the minority view on this singular point. It happens sometimes in life. It's not a reflection on you personally or on everything you ever say. I'm not sure why your ego is tricking you into thinking anyone cares about you more than anyone else in the AS community, but there's no "wolf pack" or conspiracy to get @farao, except for in your head. People have just been trying to explain stuff to you, people in the know, but you keep insisting they're wrong. If that's what you believe, you are free to do so, but don't name call, make claims of "wolf pack" being after you, drag threads out for years with constant whining or try to say people didn't warn you when R2R finally pull out of releasing material, explaining it all in a nfo no doubt.

What you need to realise, and what people are trying their best to explain to you, is it's not "some beggars" as you put it. This is not the only website in the World, though for some of us it does feel like that sometimes. It's "some beggars" on a daily basis. On one website. Count up all the other beggars on all the other sites, along with the beggars in the Mac community, on Facebook, emails, Twitter etc and it soon mounts up to one huge expression of a lack of gratitude to what they have already given us by constantly wanting more, more, more. It just comes across as constant nagging and lacking gratitude and respect, usually welcomed by a huge middle finger back from the groups who walk away from it.

For your sanity more than anything, I hope you realise that people are trying to help you and not hounding you down in any way as you seem to have convinced yourself. You are no more worthy of anybody's attention here than anybody else, and the sooner you realise that the better, for yourself more than anything!

PS putting "peace" at the end of messages doesn't absolve you of the passive aggressive content and attitude you include in the posts. Just a heads up.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Dean Martin looks a lot like Reggie Kray here. Maybe there is some conspiracy about some kind of wolf pack hounding people down?!?!

6. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

I was gonna say that but refrained. Too funny. Jinx, like minds, same wavelength or "your sense of sick rude compulsive humor". Same as mine I guess.

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  7. farao

farao Rock Star

LOL There are so much nonfactual stuff in your post you must be doing it on purpose. Listen for once to what I am actually saying, not what voices in your head say about it.

The truth is that a few people here ARE acting in a flock as though they own the place and put others down. (The reason I mind is not for my sake personally. But it makes the atmosphere in these forums unnecessarily harsh and unfriendly quite often.) These people do flock together in topics and make fun of people on a regular basis. If you do not see that, you are, or have grown, blind to it. It is not something I am making up because I like to have something to argue about. I am siply calling it out. I would rather the phenomenon just went away so this was a place for all, not only for the thick skinned not minding be called a dick or be met with demeaning language or pictures (although funny). It was really bad during the all mighty Cat reign but it is still here. If you actually do not know what I mean, that is strange. You might want to take a step back and give it some pause. And have a look when the same people seek out topics they do not like to make the thread a complete off topic mess.

8. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Saw on AZ that this thread had popped back up with a recent post and thought to myself "what fucking now?". Seems I was right. More crap. Including being some fucking internet martyr now too with your "the reason I mind is not for my sake personally. But it makes the atmosphere in these forums unnecessarily harsh and unfriendly quite often", even though nobody else except you has commented on anything and many people have actually commented about you're inappropriateness in literal, actual thread posts and not just in someone's head. That's kind of like goldie and bronzie, only made of iron! Who's cause except your own are you championing exactly? There's no speaking to some people!!!!

I won't give up though cos I ain't tolerating this passive aggressive shit. You talk about calling people out, yet I notice you've completely ignored and not replied to my previous post taking you up on your offer to read what you said and calling you out on it. Hypocritical much? A trait of passive aggressive folks I believe. You do know that just saying what I said has "so much nonfactual stuff" in it without actually making any point or providing any evidence beyond that doesn't make what you say true right? That's kind of like a Trumpism, which might explain a few things!

Nobody makes fun of anyone. Yes, there may be some light hearted memes or even some banter, but that is it, nothing personal or overtly offensive. It is YOU that has resorted to name calling and the like and turned it personal by accusing people of being a rat pack, yet you think you're on some fucking pedestal to be able to say "thou shalt not pass martyr @farao who carries the staff of apparent righteousness".

And if you really genuinely wanted the phenomenon to go away, you could always choose to not visit the AS site. It's not mandatory. I don't condone forcing anyone out, ever, but ultimately it is a personal choice and if it's that bad one questions why do you return multiple times a day? Instead, I think you just genuinely get off on arguing for no reason and try to have everything your way with this passive aggressive crap.

Just stop goddamit :rofl:

To bring it back to the music:

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  9. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

this-space-has-been-intentionally-left-blank-1.jpg

10. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

Come join my One Man Wolf Pack
    [​IMG]

11. voidSeeker

voidSeeker Kapellmeister

"jesus" is the Sun/Light, the source of ALL religion, everyone who isn't mainstream knows that...

12. Aliens

Aliens Guest

He can wash my feet, but only after he kisses my arse and gives me my six lucky numbers and bonus ball :yes:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. DarthFader

DarthFader Audiosexual

Now what I wanna know is, does the Jesus guy "Save", or is it merely "Save As..."?

14. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

And now for something completely different

Damn, Who do I talk to to get the job making music for them. Cool stuff. Almost like the film audio edits match with the beat.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  15. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

He looks so mad. So serious. If I had this picture hanging it would make me feel guilty. lol

16. farao

farao Rock Star

lol, wolf pack in full action... so cute... bet you all miss Cat

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. Pinkman

Pinkman Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    Galifanakis is not the actual Christ.

@DarthFader Save? :no: Reformat.:yes:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. farao

farao Rock Star

You use logic in peculiar ways.

19. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Cat Stevens? Kat Williams? My rescue cat MIDI? MIDI isnt out to get you, he loves everyones music, even fosters. You sir, are shot to bits. I wish you and your wolves/minions all the best. :bow:

20. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

R2R is relocating to Mexico so they can learn to make burritos

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List