What do you think of my work ? Thank you ... And everyone's comment ...

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by PersonneAudioZ, Apr 25, 2021.

1. PersonneAudioZ

PersonneAudioZ Kapellmeister

Hello everyone ... This is my first post, I'm not sure if I'm in the correct section, that's all I found ... If I was wrong please apologize if it Please ...
    I would like to share with you 2 of my musical achievements ...
    In fact these are current videos in my country (Algéria) and (little around) (in méditeranée) that I edited on music that I played ... I invite you to help me with your interventions on ... I hope from you evaluations and , especially encouragement from you I really need it ... In the meantime, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube channel if you want to follow my musical activities ...

Nota : My goal is not political or any activity whatsoever, I am just an artist, an electronic music lover ...

Thank you a lot ...

01 >

02 >

3. JMOUTTON

JMOUTTON Audiosexual

Don't take this wrong way, but there isn't much there.

The videos about the border runners into Spain from I am guessing Western Algeria/Morocco are a little interesting, but the music is just some basic arranger drum loops with repetitive and derivative turco/maghrebi phrases just dumped on top. You need to push yourself a bit, there is nothing wrong with work that is derivative and very little in this world is actually original but the production quality itself needs to come up significantly.

Life is a work in progress, and that is where we must all decide what standards we set for ourselves.

Good on you for sharing though, takes balls to expose oneself like that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. PersonneAudioZ

PersonneAudioZ Kapellmeister

Thank you for this comment. Honestly there is a lot of positive in it.

I'm making music today (almost synthwave like I think), and reading you, I say to myself I would try to do better than myself ...

Once again a
    Big Thank you ...