what do you think of billie eilish

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Area51, May 4, 2020.

1. Thomas Rotz

Thomas Rotz Noisemaker

I just found a picture of my 3 year old niece covering one eye. She must be in the secret evil cabal also. Thanks for the heads up.

2. ThrashHead

ThrashHead Platinum Record

Maybe if you fix your IQ deficiency you'd be able to discern the difference.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. refix

refix Platinum Record

mmmm, an almost textbook reply by a victim of that particular programming. simple prayer is not going to work here. deflection, misdirection, unrelenting echoing of the program in order to quell the dissonance between the programmed abstract delusion and the world of things. the beast needs to be fed.

it is quite obvious to everyone when people are a victim of this counter manipulation -- except for the unwitting victim themselves. unfortunately the rate of self-extrication, or guided deprogramming, from this branch of the cultural control matrix is quite low, so people will just humor them or ignore their unconscious cries for help.

the cultural dis-info know the injected frivolous speculation fills a void within the target and gives people a sense of superiority over a world that they perceive as a scary conglomerate of known; unknowns. a perfect use of natural human self-absorption to 'program' the groups they are grooming. it is fascinating to see well programmed unwitting agents operate 'in the wild'. the tendency to cluster in order to constantly affirm their painful delusions and gain status. a self organizing gaggle of unconscious puppets. cheap and effective.

it is common knowledge to free thinking people when people are deeply embedded in the control matrix that these monsters have fooled them into. the global matrix overlords know how to play people to keep them inextricably trapped in the state of abject delusional fear that are displayed through petrified inverse projections such as those on display.

4. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Why not inform me and others of the danger. I'm sure there is lots of false information out there, and as you say you know what the truth is, please spill the beans. It seems too important not to.

5. refix

refix Platinum Record

jeez... you can't just go blurting 'it' out all over the place like a cheap whore. what fun is that?

just accept that form of cognitive dissonance over your current cognitive dissonance -- easy (it will save you a lot boring reading of moronic concepts proposed by self-interested grifters and delusional psychopaths). this will also bypass the need for such useless, troublesome things such as corroborating evidence and data, possibly creating a further nested layer of dissonance.

then!, most important part, you to will be able to post your newly formulated cognitively dissonant 'truth and reality' all over the internet with an air of superiority, safe in the knowledge that your cognitive dissonance is the correct cognitive dissonance with respect to your newly formulated 'truth and reality'. now everyone else is just a blind, unwitting victim that you will be able to lord over. now that is fun, isn't it.

so in summary cut the boring difficult parts and jump straight to the fun -- like posting psychologically manipulative posts exploiting human frailty, maybe even making music, but who would want to do that on this forum.

6. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

I could always write a song about it, doing both posting my new and hopefully enlightened belief system (or maybe not enlightened and sticking with the handy dandy old paridgm having not been moved to budge) and also make some music, scribing a rag and a tune. I must press a weatherman to see which way the wind blows. I'm not as clever as Zimmy.

7. refix

refix Platinum Record

rookie mistake. whatever you do, do not write a song, or make any form of creative expression about it. your newly formed enlightened/unenlightened, true/untrue reality/belief system simulation should inform you that that they will not let you because... well... just because (the details are unimportant and science tells us they are most probably from the devil). such actions will trigger an immediate and vindictive ejection from the industry.

i am afraid that what was formerly your false, dissonant idea of creative expression is now limited to text only counter-counter-factuals about photography and stuff. do not mourn the loss. focus on the important things like your newly found air of confidence and superiority because you are now a valiant soldier in the virtuous war against 'them'. an extra bonus is you can get rid of all those stupid instruments and audio gear because all you need is some social media accounts.

8. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

:suicide:

9. Misterguywick

Misterguywick Producer

these supernatural things are real. i took an acid tab one day with my friend we saw a lot of things... the thing is we saw the same things. if these are hallucinations wouldn't they be tailored to whomever is hallucinating. There were people shape shifting or something.. kinda going into some sort of older monster form, then young again, there were green auras around people but most people had dark energy . what else gave off this dark aura.. mobile phones :/

throughout the trip i felt there was something in my throat... i believe the message was the truth is hard to swallow or hurts. there is definitely magic in this world

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. refix

refix Platinum Record

ahh... yes... the double blind test... jk.

there are problems with this methodology. the hallucinations are a product of the interactions between two factors. the active factor is almost surely the same and the reactive factor, in the two cases, are 'ball park' the same. the two factors are well known and well researched. why would one assume outcomes to be necessarily different? for the most part the interactions of extractions or concoctions are well known and quite within the bounds of a term like 'natural', i.e. a herb that is known to produce an effect, such as heart palpitations or mild asphyxia, will almost universally produce the same results in all subjects when eaten, or whatever -- discounting edge cases. it is the foundation of things such as anesthesiology, and medication in general, for a very long time. the repeatability that is the key factor in most of these areas of inquiry.

not saying the experience is not valid just questioning a definitive conclusion. subjective truths are always correct, but only with respect to the subject. the term, "in this world", is also troublesome in relation to this.

11. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

We all have pissed in the shower. It's not politically-correct. But then again, in these days seems you have to say you generate Channel 5 and drop watermellons instead of taking a piss or a shit.
    Not only that. Those photos are of her late period with less good songs. So she had to up her marketing game.
    Easy pal, easy. Less swearing and help me decipher the symbolism of this photo because it's clearly a subconscious complex one...

[​IMG]
    Oh my, I don't need acid for that... ahh okay okay... those other things...

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  12. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Only acid dose I have ever taken was some acid house. All I remember was a dude telling me "this is acid" I danced like a modarfakar.:break:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. refix

refix Platinum Record

didn't know you could read.

14. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

• :wtf:
    :deep_facepalm::trashing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. refix

refix Platinum Record

oh... you can't read. keep trying, i know you will get there one day. i believe in you.

it is not the end of the world. many great people could not read... well, not that many... in fact none. oh well.

16. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

:trashing::trashing:

17. refix

refix Platinum Record

i am MK-Ultra.

the picture you posted is a photoshop composite. miley was on vacation in crete, and i believe she was walking to the bar on the beach to buy some more drinks, so i assume she was thinking something like, "i wonder what drinks i will buy". the dude is an early synthetic prototype. the crowd is from a U2 concert in LA.

18. refix

refix Platinum Record

you can read, but not very well? i just can not interpret these hieroglyphics.

19. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

:trolls::deep_facepalm::facepalm::trashing::trashing::trashing::trashing:

20. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Speaking of "seeing another things"... :rofl: