what do you think of billie eilish

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Area51, May 4, 2020.

1. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

This is one of those stories that shouldn't cut off so soon. I felt like there was going to be a bottom of a well at the end somewhere. But worked backwards from the end of a persons life back through to his birth.

But it should have went beyond that and showed the scene where the parents was fuckin' as the precursor that we deserve.

2. Hareesh S

Hareesh S Producer

Has anyone called her fat though? I'm genuinely surprised

3. D____R

D____R Kapellmeister

The pictured gloves are evidence recovered from the trembling hands of the young girl found in your basement, you nonce.

4. phumb-reh

phumb-reh Guest

Well, yes, but does it really enable personal attacks to a person? I feel like that's another discussion.

5. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

LOOOL You got all that because nobody in this thread really likes much of pop music? You seem to need someone to talk to. You have to get over yourself, music taste is just taste. It makes you more a nonce for liking some kids music like you haven't grown up yet. You around other adults that dig music that sounds like just beiber? You seem to defend it like you do noncerino.

You mean like the above shit? Nobody was even insulting anyone except that dude that just insulted me because he read some of the responses that said "shes hot but nobody cares about her music" to a whole other level really displaying exactly what he is when coming at people.

When I never even said that or came at him. But a pile of dumbass is just a pile of dumbass. The simple sight of seeing someone not give a shit about her music inflamed his labia. Displayed it everywhere. He has to either feminist or obese. One of the two or both.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  6. D____R

D____R Kapellmeister

If you think I'm here defending Billy Eilish's music because I'm a fan, then you're not paying attention. I just think that, before I quit the forum and never return, I'd poke some fun at some of the nasty, backwards, shit-for-brains, sofa masturbators on here. You've bit.

7. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

You've bit what? You've been on here since after some obese valentines day card, go kick rocks kid.

Nobody here pays attention, we all work on music then come here to wind our farts out. You're taking this shit too serious

LOL like someone gives a shit about your shit attempt at trolling and getting someone to bite.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  8. JMOUTTON

JMOUTTON Audiosexual

There are consummate professionals in music production and marketing as well. There are engineers, technicians, and a myriad of professionals who work day in day out with bumpers and standards. The decision makers are the ones who get to overrule them, just as in any field. In the particular case of Billie Elish there is nepotism, targeted marketing and a whole slice of payola involved but at the end of the day those professionals delivered by turning their product profitable and they haven't killed anyone in the process.

Circular arguments and non-sequitur aside your point about music (which is a marketed art and not a physical working product) being any different from aerospace and the producers of durable goods hasn't really stood to examination.

The people in charge of GM, Boeing and Ford don't know shit about making cars for the most part they are MBAs and business men their expertise on making cars is at the same level as the MBA and business BAs in the music industry. Blah Blah Blah... Their aim is to produce goods that their particular patrons will buy or to fuel a fad in buying trends as to increase market share.

It would be more fun to keep going on if we were dealing from the same deck, but meh, cheers. This has gotten boring once again as you are just making shit up on the spot and you arguments are non-linear cerebral gobbledygook.

Till next time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Arghspace

Arghspace Guest

Kinda saddened by how nasty a lot of people are in this thread. People who I've seen engaging in proper discussions in other music related threads no less. That makes it even more sad. Are 90% of you really just fucking scum?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

I'm insulted by your insinuation.
    I wear ski gloves.

Unless i'm looking for some "strange"
    Then I wear a catcher's mitt.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  11. D____R

D____R Kapellmeister

Sorry. Thanks for your honesty. I just reuse the same trash bag each time. It smells real, real bad, but at least it's all in the one spot and can be hidden out of sight quickly should a police sniffer dog drop by unannounced again.

12. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Are you saddened by his honesty? I use hollow crab clamps, it scratches the itch of my crabs. Fight crabs with crabs, they say.

13. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

To a certain degree?
    I agree to 425 degrees for 35 minutes.
    Poke it with a toothpick and see if it comes out dry.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  14. Roject

Roject Audiosexual

Old Fucker Rick Beato thinks that Billie Eilish is Kurt Cobain.
    He has dementia. Poor old fuck :hillbilly:

15. MassesAreAsses

MassesAreAsses Member

It's a fucking industry plant...

16. Donut Nyamer

Donut Nyamer Audiosexual

Where is that fucking beer tap? Oh, right here.
    *slides a cold one over straight from the keg*

17. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

18. livemouse

livemouse Producer

Whats wrong with being fat? A lot of people are fat. God doesn't love them any less.

19. Jake Jlinngall

Jake Jlinngall Kapellmeister

limits the positions you can perform when having sex

20. Hareesh S

Hareesh S Producer

I don't think most people care, as long as it isn't affecting a person's health.(COVID is a perfect example of why it's important to stay fit)
    There's also personal preference. Someone might prefer a partner who is leaner. Someone else might like their partner with a bit more "meat" on them(both male and female, not just female, btw). I don't see anything wrong in both.

Personal Anecdote: I weighed close to 110kg(now 77-78kg) a few years back, for someone of my age, it's obvious I wasn't healthy, and it definitely wasn't muscle mass! XD. Personally, I'm glad I had friends who'd tell me I was overweight(to put it nicely) or poke fun, cause I probably wouldn't have cared to lose the weight if not. (Plus, heartbreak is a B**** XD)