what do you think of billie eilish

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Area51, May 4, 2020.

1. Peter Gabriel

Peter Gabriel Platinum Record

Butt Billy Eyelish uses this emoji herslef!!!
    Only some perverts might think it's Phallus:rofl:
    I'll check with my Vro @Xupito :mates:[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. johndoehizzle

johndoehizzle Kapellmeister

i think its weird how a little kid sings about such depressing shit or about love and breakups when she probably has never dated anyone in her life.lol.

3. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

If the parents care enough about what their kid is listening to maybe they could intervene. Also if I'm really depressed I gravitate towards something less depressing which is why I caught on to Billie a bit later after the initial kill myself tracks, not sure if thats how it works for everyone else though.

we may not know that about her for sure but you may not really need to touch a hot pot to know it would burn the crap out of you. If she can capture the concept of a bad breakup on pure insight alone then that is a good artist in my opinion.

I guess my point in these kinds of conversations is it doesn't matter what I think. The numbers make the biggest statement whether I agree with the content or not. When the status reaches meteoric what I do is try to figure out what the appeal and the positive aspects are. One of the main key features of her music is Finneas. Billie can obviously do what she does well according to the numbers so when people discount in comments they are making blanketed statements about the fanbase as well. Do you convince the masses that their taste is shit with this technique of internet criticism? I aspire to do what Bruce Lee taught which is to take was is good, adapt to make fit better, and throw away what doesn't.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  4. I don't think David Bowie ever actually freaked out in a moonage daydream.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. WizzDome71

WizzDome71 Producer

Having a hard time with my mix and I'm pretty jealous of Billie's sound, i admit. I like her producer.

6. Nought

Nought Guest

I see you have much time to have protracted negotiations over such things. Please do the same in my threads. I want to have the longest thread here and I heavily count on you.:bow:

7. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

Oh I'm pretty confident he did :yes: He met that Starman too.

8. Logic 10.5 had one of her songs including vocals included as a demo song. I've been using it a lot longer than her brother and I've never achieved such a well balanced and detailed mix. Whether I like the music or not is irrelevant when I hear quality.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. He did all of that after 1974. In 1972 he was knitting those tight fitting onesies and trying to get his hair to look like a toilet brush.

10. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

what do you think of Nicole Kidman new ALBUM ?

11. Sounds very Sub-Urban to me.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. refix

refix Platinum Record

quality be damned. it is all about the 6 minute broad search.

13. refix

refix Platinum Record

the audiosex lounge is, like all social media, the toilet of the internet. success here is neither pleasant or useful in any way. a simple 4 minute broad search will confirm that.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  14. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

What is success here?

15. refix

refix Platinum Record

here? not audiosex as a whole just the lounge. it is a buffer.

the process or the product? the process acts like a kindergarten for morons -- a holding pen that keeps them from doing damage to themselves or the world at large. the product just gets flushed.

please do your part in trying to keep them here, endlessly occupying their meaningless time on earth until nature takes its course. you can make a difference in making the world a better place. it is dirty work but someone has to do it.

16. Peter Gabriel

:wink: Same

17. Peter Gabriel

Don't feel bad about your mix, because I don't think Finnegan mixed it. It was sent out to Rob Kinelski.

18. thecastermaster

thecastermaster Ultrasonic

Oh good, this again.

19. Sometimes the simplest ways of expressing oneself are the best and these four words are a thing of beauty.

20. Area51

Area51 Kapellmeister

don't be so sexist, just because she has colored hair and she uses Tinder DOES NOT MEAN SHE'S A CAT LADY YET:keys::keys::mad::mad::welcome::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: