What do u think about audio tools?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Z3r0Str1k3, Feb 27, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Z3r0Str1k3

Z3r0Str1k3 Member

well, i guess someones know the existence of audio tools dot in... i love the sister site right now, but i found some things there in audio tools, that are not in the sister site..

i want to know some experiences !! thanks for share in advance.

3. Oneeyedstan

Oneeyedstan Platinum Record

What for example?

What i know is that sister site has been prohibit to share some few companies products. But i don't know more about.

4. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

Audiotools only share stuff that is, or has been, available at the sister site AFAIK. If you find something there that you can't find on the sister site, it has probably been taken down from the sister site because of a DMCA complaint.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. mk_96

mk_96 Audiosexual

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

More Kontakt content, old obscure releases, but more importantly, everything through torrent (most of it, at least), so you can basically download things faster without having to pay for premium hosts.

Audiotools is pretty famous where i live, haven't heard any complains. I personally prefer sister site just for extra safety, but when it comes to heavy stuff like kontakt libs, audiotools is the shit.

6. Z3r0Str1k3

Z3r0Str1k3 Member

Well since you say it, I was trying to download some waves factory vst from the sister site (luckily a user here already helped me with my problem) but I had that doubt. Why or how is the situation in which they cannot share certain plugins from certain companies? Please understand that I am relatively new to this world and trying to keep up with everything. I'm just an aspiring music producer and arguably a "curious computer nerd". Some time ago i just use audiotools and nothing else... but now im starting to participate more in forums etc. Thanks

7. Z3r0Str1k3

Z3r0Str1k3 Member

oohh the DMCA thing.. damn i need to understand that. cause so far i know, pirated programs can be in trouble with companys? i can not understand that.. sorry !!! :c

8. Z3r0Str1k3

Z3r0Str1k3 Member

yes!! im agree with u ! when i cant found in sister site, i go to audiotools these days... before, i just only knew about audiotools... oh im trying rutracker too these days.. nice and fast way too !

so this is my "preferences" xd:
    1-Sister site
    2-AudioTools
    3-Rutracker

9. At1

At1 Noisemaker

I've always used the sister site, and I love it because of the tight comunity over there, and for the shared experiences and feedback about how good or not things work, it helped save lots of time troubleshooting stuff. TBH I never even heard about audio tools until now, but I will def. take a look .

10. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

If a company notices that their copyrighted property is shared or linked on a website they can send the owner of that website a DMCA notice, telling them to remove it. The sister site is not immune in any way to this, so they must comply when companies do this. It's a bit harder for companies to enforce the DMCA notice when the website is hosted in a country that doesn't respect these notices (Russia, Netherlands, Malaysia etc), but if the website is hosted in the US, UK, Germany or Sweden for example, they have to comply.

https://www.upcounsel.com/dmca-notice

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. Z3r0Str1k3

Z3r0Str1k3 Member

nice !! im gettin now... cause this was my way of thinking without this info:
    because until now, I thought the following: "why I can't pirate a company if that's what pirating is, pirate... what can they tell me about pirating or not? I pirate or I don't, one of two".
    But hey, knowing this DMCA, I guess it "can" be pirated... but with permission? depends of the country ?? sorry but i cant get it at 100% its just a weird permission.. or something like that.