What are the most weird/strange/unique sounds that you ever listened?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by GabsIT, Jun 12, 2021.

1. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

I love the sounds somehow the whirrring of the driller :D

2. Jeff Maneville

Jeff Maneville Ultrasonic

This is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing.

3. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Thanks, but I'll pass. After seeing Jaws in the theatre when I was 15 I didn't go into the ocean for years afterwards (when I was 18 I contemplated doing so but just before I took the plunge floatsam broke onto the shore from a wave which contained tampons and other things that don't belong in the water or should be landing on a beach...east coast, NJ, go figure!). I only went back in when I was about 30 on Maui. I still have a bit of PTS after my encounter but reluctantly swim when I have the opportunity...but now I always leave the whales alone. :woot:

4. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

Years ago when I was a younger careless boy, one night I peed in a plastic bottle (ok ok, it was two days ago). As I was filling the bottle up, and I had lots of liquid to excrete so it took a good 20 to 30 seconds, the resonance of my urine hitting the plastic, the reverb inside the bottle with its chamber shrinking in size as the liquid poured, and the air escaping from the tiny space between the bottle's mouth and my semi-flaccid johnny all combined to make this beautiful shepherd tone.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List