what are sources of these sounds

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by Lunarpole, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Lunarpole

Lunarpole Platinum Record

Hi guys so many companies like singomakers, Fox samples releasing good stuff but i was wondering what is the source of their samples i mean which synth software or hardware they are using to create the stuff.

They are releasing samples only. Even if they are releasing MIDI that is of no use un-till we know how they are creating their sound sources.

So i was wondering if you guys having any idea about this.You can point to me that sound source.

3. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Sylenth1, Spire, Serum, etc. :rofl: They also have presets/patches.

What do you mean "Even if they are releasing MIDI that is of no use un-till we know how they are creating their sound sources"? MIDI can be useful as a start, as it's only note (velocity, note on/off, pitchbend, modulation) data. I don't think it's intended that you are supposed to "copy" everything they do, but use it as a creative spark in your own productions.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  4. Lunarpole

Lunarpole Platinum Record

No actually you didnt got my point of midi. Let me make you clear
    For example i have one sample from singo-makers and it sounds good and they also provide the midi of that sound sample but the thing is if i have that sound source from where they created that sample at first place i don't even need that midi, i can create my midi.

Secondly the thing is if they are giving the sample pack they should also give the preset of that. Generally what they are doing is they are creating outstanding sample pack but no info about the sound source which make those samples less usable.