What about samples.kb6.de ?

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by uhub, Sep 2, 2020.

1. uhub

uhub Kapellmeister

Hello everybody,

Actually i want to know what do you guys think about this
    samples.kb6.de/downloads.php
    ?

Me: I first visited this site in 2014, since then i have been noticing this site always offers to sell premium kits by donating 10 euros only in many forms of sale every month likes of winter sale, christmas sale, independence day sale, summer sale, spring sale, music day sale, (o) sale, -----> sale and so on :rofl:

Also since 2014, this punchline "the traffic grows every month, within the last 12 months about 350%,
    much more than expected. And i get a lot of great feedback too :)" have not been changed, means 350% is constant percentile. It is really sad to see this site can't afford to host these kits on the server, i hope there are many kind-hearted and good people On AZ who can solve this problem easily for everyone's sake, i'm waiting for this very special day, thank you :winker:

And don't forget to comment down your thoughts on this site :wink:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  3. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

[​IMG]

4. uhub

uhub Kapellmeister

:rofl:

He/She should have kept a back up copy over here on AZ, then such incidents would not have happened :bleh:

5. Gyro Gearloose

whats there to disagree that roland is bitching hard
    i showed it as info

super cool site...bad for him if he really lost it...thats why always have non cloud based back up
    the traffic was it...there are enough other samples from their gear out there...but fck man if he lost 23 years of collecting

6. Gyro Gearloose

he should put up advertising on there...the smart' user will not be seeing it nor affected

7. uhub

uhub Kapellmeister

You are too unaware of it :rofl:

Nothing lost, it's an old drama running for quite a while now, every month new sale and every year new drama, and all free drumkits are on AZ except premium ones :bleh:

You can tell @SAiNT @Pirat or @Olymoon if you need non cloud based back up on AZ :yes:

Bdw ever searched this site on Google and come with so many comments on Yahoo, Quora, Reddit... :thumbsup:

:thanks: