Welcome to the Greek section of Audiosex

Discussion in 'GR' started by taskforce, Jul 4, 2018.

1. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Hi and welcome :)
    If you popped in by accident and you don't understand one single bit of what you read here, it's only because this is the Greek speaking section of Audiosex.
    If you still feel the need to ask or say something but you don't speak any Greek don't be afraid, we will answer you and some of the members here are hardware/software afficionados and have a long experience in audio recording, mixing, producing, programming etc., both in Windows and MacOS. But as a rule of thumb, you should always be aware that there is a much larger audience in the main English forum, so the very same question there might have much more responsiveness, many more answers.
    For the people who are not Greek but feel they are more comfortable with the Greek language rather than English, this is your one time stop here. If your grammar is not the best don't worry, you can always post in Greeklish, we are all "internet slang aware" so we will answer you all the same.
    Enjoy :)

PS: Large thanks to @Spyfxmk2 for without his motivation and enthusiasm this would still be in the works and to @SAiNT who kindly provided the means for this forum section to be created. Much respect.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 12
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

Its amazing, I just realized I understand Greek!

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Bill Vkerchi?

Bill Vkerchi? Kapellmeister

I was about to participate in a chit-chat with fellow greeks, but then I realized that i'm a dirty bum and need to go and find a goddamn job before the EU has stopped giving us handouts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

My friend last time i checked i have a job, i do own a recording studio, but as things are here in Greece, the last 4-5 years i feel like i am unemployed lol. Plus we 've all been bums at one point, there's nothing to be ashamed of. So cmon down with us in the Hellenic department.
    Cheers :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

ok, IF you are going to be allowed to pull this stunt, then we must have something in return! :guru:

you must teach us at least the greek alphabet in some nifty way, not just copy and past form wiki. a greek learning thread maybe?

from the very basics. :yes:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. korte1975

korte1975 Guest

nice i love greek salad. lot of greek people use warez i guess?

8. taskforce

taskforce Audiosexual

Not really mate. Greek salad, Souvlaki, Tzatziki, Feta cheese, Gyros, Frappe cold coffee, we all use daily and we all have 'em 100% legit. For what it's worth R2R would have a hard time cracking the best recipe of Greek Mousaka. Even harder than Cubase, believe me:hahaha:
    Set aside the joking now, the main reason we created this part in the forum is to be able to speak and help each other in our mother tongue, especially for some members who may get lost in translation this will be helpful.
    Cheers and thanks for dropping in to support us with your post.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. westfinch

westfinch Platinum Record

Gee, I didn't realize there was such a large Greek membership here. I feel so.......minimal :disco:

10. wasgedn

wasgedn Banned

greetings from germany...:grooves::grooves:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. Musix

Musix Noisemaker

12. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

Never mind ;-)

13. Hooman.Leys

Hooman.Leys Platinum Record

reee kompareeee

14. jhagen

jhagen Producer

Is this provocative, sarcastic or just hilarious?

15. Klefths

Klefths Ultrasonic

Are you from the past?
    This stereotype about the "Lazy Greeks" has expired the moment it was born.
    Check this out for example, it's from 2012...
    https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17155304
    So grow up, an keep your sarcasm where it should be, in quarantine.

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. vaiman

vaiman Platinum Record

Actually he is... It was 2 years ago he replied that!

I also think it was a joke

17. Klefths

Klefths Ultrasonic

I disagree, an insult to a whole nation, by an outsider, it's hardly called "joke".
    It's as much of a "joke" as the "All Americans are obese", there, i said it but i don't see many Americans laughing...
    Go scream "All French are quitters" in a village in Marseille, say "All Brits have rotten teeth" at 2:30 at a local pub in Shropshire, refer to the Dutch as "drug addicts", call all Italians "mafiosi" or all Germans "Nazis" as an outsider, to see who will laugh and who will cry...
    Unless they are told by an American, French, British, Dutch, Italian or German, making fun of themselves, they are plain insults.
    For the rest, i stand corrected.
    He's not 8 years behind, just 6.

18. SpyFx ✪

SpyFx ✪ Guest

oh boy...here it goes....i hope i don't get in trouble writing all this :bow: :
    Much respect indeed :bow:,he(@SAiNT ) has given us more than enough Freedom all these years :bow:
    Fellow members lets all remember from time to time that we all are guests here & be thankful/grateful for the Audiosex site/forum :bow:
    I believe that our fellow member @taskforce created this thread just to inform non Greek reading members that a little Greek forum had been created : for example here is our Greek "Lounge/what are you listening now forum" :bow:(we also have a humor section/personal music production threads & so on :
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/Καλώς-ήρθατε-στο-Ελληνικό-τμήμα-του-audiosex.39233/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everyone please respect ALL NATIONS & places from around the world :bow:,these are so inspiring to me,i hope you find some inspiration in them too :bow: :
    We Greeks are proud people,Family & Hospitality are Sacred things to us,we love our history :) :

I live in the United States & i am so proud of it & its people/family/friends i have here :yes:,here is something Troland Dump will never understand :bow: :

Sacred & Beloved Australia :bow: :

"In honor of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month in the U.S., today’s Doodle celebrates the 61st birthday of native Hawaiian `ukulele player, singer-songwriter, and activist Israel “IZ™” Kamakawiwo’ole, who is perhaps best known for touching the world with his beloved rendition of “Over the Rainbow” and forever changing the face of Hawaiian music. Through his joyful songs and lifelong advocacy for the islands’ values and culture, Israel has been widely referred to as the “Voice of Hawai’i.” :bow::bow::bow::bow: :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last but not least i still remember that our fellow member & moderator @Andrew wrote on the general audio chat once something like this :
    he said : " i dream for this Audiosex Forum to become a True Utopia" ----> this for me has been an inspiring moment in the Audiosex History,i try to follow his example as much as i can :bow:.
    So to conclude we are All artists,music & our cultures should Unite us,if we as individuals/musicians don't inspire the world we live in to become a better place who will ?
    Peace,Harmony Lots Of Laughter & Love all around the world,to all Nations & Places :bow::bow::bow:

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2020
    • Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. Olymoon

Olymoon MODERATOR Staff Member

This kind of stereotype must be avoided here,
    all segregation begins with this sort of derogative "joke" ...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. JM6996

JM6996 Rock Star

@SpyFx ✪ You are right Spyros!

I am French and half Greek too and I do know what you're talking about <3