Welcome Home To AudioSex

Discussion in 'Forum News and Updates' started by Catalyst, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Hello new members and welcome to AudioSex, a growing forum unlike anything you've ever experienced. We have tons of valuable information, freeware, reviews, tutorials, giveaways, music, videos, news and some of the greatest people you will EVER meet. At the moment we're hard at work on a few interesting projects one of which I can't even divulge any details about because it's very hush-hush but I promise that it's unlike anything that we've done before. A while back we unveiled the launch of our very own album comprised of some amazing music from our very own artists. It was arranged, designed, mastered, printed and shipped around the world thanks to the important contributions of the great members here. Also, as you surely have noticed, we've recently launched the new version of our site and from the feedback that we've received, it's become clear that you guys love AudioSex that much more. We introduced a sexy new look, new features, new sections and this is bringing even more amazing members into our community and they're spurring our growth to the next level in our collective evolution. We've been really impressed with the growth rate in the last year and with these changes we're looking forward to making these forums the best audio community on the net. Now that we have the proper foundation for our future incursions into the world of audio, we can truly begin to make the best use of them. These are some of the exciting benefits of being a member here and you can expect more amazing things to come in the future because, as you're well aware, we're never content to rest on our laurels. So don't be shy, introduce yourself and let us do our part to
    [​IMG]welcome you home.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Upon entry you will be served with Beluga Caviar on toast & Chardonnay of choice. Your five star suite is located on the top floors in the penthouses and your dinner reservations has been booked. Welcome to Audiosex :bow:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. ovalf

ovalf Platinum Record

Welcome,
    Here You will have asnswer for all The questions You was afraid to ask. :dunno:
    The answers will be musical, spirtuals and GiYF, But no silencie at all :break:
    As You will feel, dedicaded friends with real love will give support in many ways and your música will be better, reflecting that love. :mates:
    Also You will be a political person, understanding The way economy and information are manipulasted by global interprises, but you will never be alone :dancing:
    Off course You will find inumerous goodies, understanding that share is The final evolution of our society :wink:
    From me You will always have hugs from Brazil! :thumbsup:

PS - also You will known that many people here do not have english as primary language :rofl:

5. eskimoz

eskimoz Member

wow!! what a nice warm welcome!! it's the best one i ever see!!!

hi i'm exkimo, i arrived here in 2010 and register only in 2012. I like to mix/remix/produce morning/night full-on psytrance. since i arrived here my knowledge grow'ed a lot with this community.

[​IMG]

thank you all! :mates:

6. mercurysoto

mercurysoto Audiosexual

The bottom of the rabbit hole, next to Alice's
    Welcome people. I've been here for some time, and let me tell you that our community is growing strong. I dare saying that this is one of the few places where there's no stupid question, but it's stupid not to ask. Share the love.

7. thisis theend

thisis theend Member

Welcome everybody.
    Like eskimo I was lurking for quite a while before I registered last year and started to get involved. One of the best things I've done.
    Got to know a bunch of really cool people and been influenced and inspired in a great way. I love this place [​IMG]

8. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

I'm lost :dunno:

9. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

About what? It's a thread so new members can introduce themselves. People have been mentioning that they couldn't find a place to do that so I created one. *yes*

10. DAW

DAW Kapellmeister

[​IMG]

[ Sandy - Sophie Moone => ]

11. DexVegas

DexVegas Newbie

Fine forum you have here. Glad I found it, some great stuff and growing. Cheers from DV!

12. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Welcome to the forums DexVegas. [​IMG]

13. DrumcodeX

DrumcodeX Platinum Record

Well... hello and cheers to all you AudioSexists out there, you rule!

tiff010+ audiosex b400.jpg

14. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Hey DrumcodeX, welcome to the forums. Keeping it sexy I see. Taylor Rain...nice. :headbang:

15. DrumcodeX

DrumcodeX Platinum Record

Hi, yea always keepin' it sexy *yes* Taylor Rain... pretty close! But it's Tiffany Thompson :headbang:

She's a beauty...

[​IMG]

16. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Wow she looked a lot like her in the first photo, same build too.

17. gravity

gravity Noisemaker

Hello everyone. i've been checking audiosex for a couple of years now and it is the most amazing group of people ever anywhere. even without knowing it, you have all made my life better, both with the wonderful tips on creating music, and just knowing that there are good people out there. a little about me... i make music (i'm not great with genres). i guess it's sort of acidish/idmish stuff. i've been using fl studio for a long time and i'm know most of the features so i'm willing to answer try any questions anyone has about it. anyway, it feels good to finally join up, and i'm looking forward to being a part of this extraordinary community.

18. DAWinci

DAWinci Newbie

A new guy here, just a quick hello to everyone.
    I promise to be nice and behave well.
    Looking forward to interacting with y'all :)

19. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Welcome to the forums DAWinci. [​IMG]

20. Exidus

Exidus Rock Star

Hello everybody! :)
    Just to introduce myself - I'm a DJ/Musician from Bulgaria. I've been in the electronic scene for more than 15 years. In the studio I find myself spending way more hours exploring melodic lysergic soundscapes than making actual music :grooves: And like us all I have a Big Dream... :)

21. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Welcome to the forums Exidus. You've come at a perfect time because it's about to get interesting. [​IMG]