Weird FL Studio 21 behaviour.

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by MrLyannMusic, Jul 13, 2023.

1. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

Hi, it's been a long time since i have actually had the chance to sit down and be part of this community, so i hope i get the needed help toward my problem today!

I have installed the latest FL Studio released on sister site and i have been having all sort of problems with it...

- First one is CPU Load meter it goes to 22-21 playing a bunch of wav files with ABSOLUTELY NO PLUGINS whatsoever...

- Adding a bunch of files will somehow lock them together as if i have them selected together while performing commands like moving them up and down in the playlist or soloing them, even after selecting a single file moving it on it's own with the mouse cursor, but as soon as you use any sort of shortcut like putting the cursor on a wave file on the playlist and clicking "Shift+Scroll Wheel" (files should go up and down) the whole group moves, again same behaviour with "solo"...

Now the group issue sometimes solves itself on it's own after a period of time... :dunno: the CPU issue thing do not.

Now the installation is clean as i did have a corrputed windows drive a few weeks ago and had to re-install everything from scratch :deep_facepalm:

anyway,

i'm running Windows 11 22621.1992

Attached Files:

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

which FL version?

4. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

wrote it in the title Fl 21, latest version released on sister site.

5. BlackHaze1986

BlackHaze1986 Rock Star

Installed Tiny11 and went back to latesed offical Windows 1o Iso , beacuse FL 21 was making problems caused of drivers by the manufactuar in my Case Dell which did not release Driver for Windows 11 for a Device which is officaly supported by Windows 11 and is in the Enterprise Category. Also can somebody tell me since which Version of FL the High Power Plan is going to start with FL. If i remember correctly before 20.9.2 this Problem wasn't here for me, even if i tell Process Lasso to switch to Enerygy Saving Stats it dosen't on FL 21 (On offical Win 11 22h2 and on Tiny 11). Since the Software switches automaticlly i got more CPU usage, even if turning system back to Energy saving mode from Windows 10 Settings.

6. brazytupac

brazytupac Member

was this solved? i just noticed this happens a few times in fl 20.9.2 after rolling back from 21. but its definitely a problem in 21

7. karatebaka

karatebaka Member

do your wav files have very high samplerate or something? I tried loading like 70 tracks of wav files and took only 4~5% of CPU. I tested on latest FL21 from sister site and win11 as well.

8. MrLyannMusic

MrLyannMusic Audiosexual

no