Website for dj music?

Discussion in 'DJ' started by Ceja, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

Hello guys,

I need current dj music and discovered http://www.djcity.com/ which seems like a cool website with a lot of new releases. For now I don`t need 3 months subscription so I am still thinking about getting it since it is 90$.

I am now curious if there are other alternatives and if you dj where do you get your music?
    Futhermore is there a similar site in the style of our partner site (audioz) that share this kind of music and remixes? :)

Thanks a lot!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  3. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

4. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

okay, sorry, I did not see that thread
    I checked the sites out and these all seem like general download pages for music, but I am more interested in these kind of daily updated dj sites like the one mentioned above where one can download single originals and remixes and all nicely categorised.
    Is there something similiar out there? Because the pages mentioend in the other thread are really difficult to get an overview because there are so many different posts each day.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  5. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

I did some more research and these dj sites are called "dj pools" and they are a bit different than the "normal" music downloading sites. Anyone having experiences with such a site? And do you know dj pools sites that are "free"?

6. djdarkness

djdarkness Kapellmeister

No DJ pool is free I'm afraid. Especially since the content is generally exclusive to DJs, often providing pre-releases also. There are plenty really good ones that I personally use:

djcity is amazing, so is 9inch, bpm Supreme, Crooklyn Clan, DMC, Mastermix, Franchise Record Pool, Masspool, and my personal favourite, Promo Only.

7. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

The thing with dj pools is, at least for me, that they don't have the music I'm after.