We Need One More Submission For The AudioSexed Album

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catalyst, May 18, 2014.

1. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    As the title says we are in need of one more submission for the AudioSexed album. However we are already behind schedule and time is of the essence so you must have your track submitted in it's final form in the next couple of days. This is because we are very close to release, the track order has been finalized and the artwork is getting the finishing touches added so we won't be able to make further changes, beyond that the release of this album is long overdue and so is it's removal from my insanely hectic schedule. So if you missed the deadline and have been kicking yourself for it, you now have one more chance to be part of this exciting project. Anyone interested in participating should make sure to read the rules for the original thread as well as the updated guidelines that thisis theend put up. So I invite you to join the party and sex it up. [​IMG]

3. Demon

Demon Producer

Damn, I have a doom(ish) metal song that I'm re-doing, but I'm not going to be able to work on it until two weeks from now. I'll have a go on "volume 2", if it ever comes out.

Can't wait to see the final product. Catalyst, your dedication on this and everything is to be commended.

4. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Can members who already submitted a track give another one?

5. geraldthegenius

geraldthegenius Noisemaker

Is it still any kind of genre or are you now lookin for a certain type? I have got some for ya but they are either edm or hiphop beats. That's all I make these days.

6. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

Nope drop whatever you got to give my brotha lol

7. geraldthegenius

geraldthegenius Noisemaker

Shonuff gonna upload a couple jams and make a thread ASAP.

8. uber909

uber909 Member

What is the genre of the album, please ?
    I've got tons of finalized tracks...

Is there a dedicated thread already ?

edit: just saw Introninja's post... still, it would be nice to know the genre.

9. uber909

uber909 Member

Uploading right now...

10. Lemmy

Lemmy Audiosexual

I would realy like to joyn the party! *yes*
    Maybe this track is what you locking for?
    I would need 1-2 days to complete the mix/master.

http://soundcloud.com/my-darkside/sparkle-1

11. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Damn, if I'd only known! Well, hopefully, there will be a Volume 2! Pretty awesome idea -- I can't think of another music-oriented community that would put together a compilation album of their members' stuff!

12. OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef Producer

I would add, but i dont want to upload to Soundcloud. my track is part of my upcoming EP i havent released yet. Alternatives?

13. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Demon
    Thanks man, I won't lie and say it's been easy. We were delayed when our original project manager walked off the project for some personal issues and it looked like it would never happen. I was forced to spring into action to throw together a team with a new project manager to keep things moving along. Luckily I selected the best people for the task at hand and they've worked tirelessly on artwork, mastering, keeping things on schedule, track order, etc. and it's only with their help and dedication that I was able to make this thing happen.

Introninja
    One track per artist, I actually have another track to submit which was a song dedicated to me by frito zanzibar called Burn The System but since he's already on the album I had to look for a new track.

Geraldthegenius
    The album has everything from Industrial to Orchestral. The sky's the limit. I thought you might be interested when I put this up, get a track ready in accordance with the rules and submit that puppy.

Rotten Az Hell
    Any genre is allowed. Read the two threads I linked to in my post, they will explain all the details.

Lemmy
    Well we will choose a track from all the ones ready within a few days max. Can't make any promises if you will be selected though and it won't just be me making the decision.

Iggy
    Well that's why we're not just any music-oriented community. We're not just put together a compilation but we're also creating physical copies at cost that will be shipped around the world with custom artwork and cohesive mastering. :headbang:

14. johanna

johanna Newbie

I am so upset..........

15. thisis theend

thisis theend Member

Johanna, don't be upset. Just keep workin on your music and maybe you'll have some cool tracks when AudioSexed Album Vol 2 comes around :break:

OrganicSpaceRaisedMoonBeef - If you want you can upload a track file somewhere like zippyshare or dropbox and send me a PM with a link to it. I'll get it and share it only with the rest of the team that's working on the album. Just do it fast though, since we'll make the choice for one track within this following week.

16. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Johanna there is never a shortage of cool projects to be involved with on AudioSex. No need to be sad. :mates:

17. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

Hopefully i would of finished a song by The AudioSexed Album 10 :rofl:

Is it going to be donation as in pay what you think it is worth or free download ?

18. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

Since we live our philosophy on both ends of the spectrum not just the convenient one members are giving away their songs for free. The physical copies cost money but it's literally the cost of materials and shipping, we're not making a penny on it. *no*

19. thisis theend

thisis theend Member

Yup, it will be digitally released for free. Coming soon....

But our great friend Andrew is also gonna make a physical version that will be distributed at self cost. We talk about that in the updated guidelines here:
    LINK

Catalyst - both links in your OP goes to the original album thread :)

20. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous Producer

Have you thought of doing it as free download or pay what you want as Razer done with their Razer Surround Personalized 7.1 Gaming Audio Software and donating it to charity or towards the site ? they have got $24,188.64 so far and yes they are more known but still if enough of us spread the word and if it is for a good cause + getting the artist names out their.. i don't know just a thought.

21. thisis theend

thisis theend Member

Donations is an interesting thought MrAnonymous, but it might be tricky to implement at this late stage. Could be well worth thinkin about for some future projects though.
    Personally I'm very fond of the original idea that our member Carl had for this album. To create and share something truly original as a community for no other reason but the love of the art, without any care at all about stuff like genres and money. [​IMG]