We had absolutely a better music world if it was governed by GB than US.

Discussion in 'Music' started by foster911, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foster911

foster911 Guest

Just that and now dislike me.:yes:

• Like Like x 4
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. xendroster

xendroster Member

Best Answer
    i like the fact that uk music scene isnt dictated by looks or just marketability that centers around EVERYTHING but the art that the artist makes like american music industry.

You have someone like estelle or others that wouldve never been giving an opportunity...hell even Adele, wouldnt have been giving a chance to a top artist because she doesnt look a certain way...believe it or not, there are lots of Adele type voices all over the united states..but they dont look like beyonce or [insert really good looking female artist here], so they are relegated to doing background vocals and writing stuff.

uk music scene also doesnt seem to care about color or ethnicity...in america, if you're white and doing any "black related music" and vice versa, its like you have to go through hell...but you see black kids in uk doing "white rock" and white/indian kids etc rapping or singing soul music.

America is really clofsed off musically and it always falls along racial lines or marketability

4. jefft

jefft Producer

ROTFPM... The mainstream music in the UK is totally built around One government run radio channel, that gives nothing to up and coming acts. Its censored to hell. Years ago we had free radio (Pirate Radio) which the government banned and introduced "Radio One" as a squeeky clean replacement, that was the start of the musical decline in the UK. Since then it has steadily declined into the Simon Cowell world of crap.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

Agree.​

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. spyfx

spyfx Guest

Greetings to Italy thantrax !

8. spyfx

spyfx Guest

@foster911 i don't know my friend about your question,but love you man :wink:
    and since we're going international here (i know it sounds all "Greek" to you) i would like to kindly share this,i love the "atmosphere" & the unity of these friends in the vid,that is what the Audiosex community for me is,members here being musicians,mixing/mastering engineers,graphic artists,photographers and so on...sharing info & having fun... :

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

...and of course i have to close this topic, because it's related to politics.:snuffy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.