WC9v30 Never before seen issue, can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Sicktanick, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Sicktanick

Sicktanick Member

Whats good,
    If you just saw my previous post then you now know I typically try and find solutions for myself when it comes to these things, or I find them on these forums etc, but I have come across an issue I have yet to see anyone else have, being that I just contributed a troubleshooting effort to the community to help people out maybe someone could return the favor :)

Long story short, WV30 works great for me, it has since I figured out how to solve the issue I posted about in the other thread, but today I went to install the newest Cubase Elements (God damn you Stienberg....) lol and well this is what happened : I iinstalled the MSI files, EXE blah blah all was well, then (not thinking) I installed the Syncrosoft E-License exe....and yeah nex thing you know I am doing a reboot to only open up both my DAWS to a rescan license message,simple enough right, just uninstall waves, clean the reg, then reinstall, boom should be good. Fuck no. lol. Not only did that god forsaken shit fuck up my waves, it messed up my Kontakt, and a whole other lot of plugins. Those I have already fixed by the typical uninstall / reinstall method, but that doesn't work with waves. I obviously uninstalled PACE, elicenser, and did my best to track down any remnants, but still no luck, NOW when I resinstall waves and get to step 2 (P) the files wont patch so sayeth the desktop log. I obviously uninstalled Waves as well, ran CC cleaner on the reg, deleted files from ProgramData folders, AppData/Roaming etc. Still same result. Any solutions? Please, thank you very much!

3. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

Do you have a backup you can revert to?

4. Sicktanick

Sicktanick Member

Negative my dude, I just had this new system built, got it running optimal and what not, to do a restore at this point would set my work schedule back to a point that would piss off my customers, can't have that lol.