Waves with legit pro tools 12?

Discussion in 'Software' started by jamesjonesx1990, Nov 25, 2016.

1. jamesjonesx1990

jamesjonesx1990 Newbie

Is there any cracked waves out yet that would work with real Pro tools 12? I doubt it, but I wanted to know before I bought it!

3. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

You're on a Mac? I can't vouch for Windoze, but so far, every release of v9.6 works just fine in PT 12 on the Mac (the k affect the license bundle, not the actual plugs). Also, Melda, IKMultimedia and MusicLab. Anything I can't load legitimately, I just load as an AU via Patchwork. But Waves works great.

4. jamesjonesx1990

jamesjonesx1990 Newbie

Thanks for the reply! I'm actually on Windows. Wow I hope they work on windows as well! Ill borrow a friends ilok to get another trial before I buy since I've already used mine a while ago lll

5. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

the p2p release version (which @Iggy mentioned) which i believed is k'ed by Team VR on both win and mac works both with PT12 original.

But I think the r2r version will not because aax was patched.

6. CacP

CacP Newbie

Are you saying that there are some Waves cracked that now work with PT 12 legit ?
    Because I think it's what jamesjones meaned by "real Pro Tools".

Personally I have the old v9.30 and it's not working axx (only AU and VST via Patchwork).

7. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

It worked before and it will work now with legit pro tools. We tested TeamVR verson on legit pro tools 11 and installed it on 12 after the update on one local studio and it worked.

I don't know about the other versions but aax of TeamVR worked becase aax was not patched as far as i know in TeamVR method.

8. CacP

CacP Newbie

Wow, that's huge, I was struggling with Bluecat for a while now, do you have a link to download the working version with legit PT please :) ?

I'm using legit PT 12.6.1, on Mac.

Last edited: May 26, 2017