Waves V13 RetroFi producing no sound (rest of the R2R bundle works fine)

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by flguy, May 12, 2022.

1. flguy

flguy Ultrasonic

Does anyone have any idea why every plugin in the newest Waves 13 R2R release works flawlessly but RetroFi seems to completely cut off all sound? Although it seems to be getting input hence the green light, there is no output whatsoever, even the waveform on the mixer is completely gone. I've made sure everything is routed right, messed with every setting I could to see if it was something obvious, read the manual, etc. Either I'm having a smooth brained moment, or could it just be the plugin is screwed up? I want to wait for any ideas before I go for the waves central method and re-patch it. It's just odd how this is seemingly the only plugin out of the bundle (and of course the one I was most interested in messing around with) that isn't working correctly.

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

The Waves - RetroFi Stereo works perfekt. My System: Windows 10 - 64 Bit - Studio One

2022-05-12_103605.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2022

Attached Files:

4. flguy

flguy Ultrasonic

Hmm, very weird. It's not anything to do with the green buttons or any settings on the VST itself. It just doesn't have any audio output. I'm going to try to re-download through Waves Central and patch and see what happens.

5. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

If that doesn't work either, you should try this latest version.

Waves Complete v2022.03.13 Incl Emulator-R2R
    - No Waves Central installation is required.