Waves Silk vocals and waves old plugins

Discussion in 'Software' started by arthez, Nov 25, 2023.

Tags:
  1. arthez

arthez Newbie

So I have some waves plugins from an older version and installed them from a torrent. The new waves silk vocals plugin is not there, and I wonder if I can just install this one seperate from these. if not, I'll have to wait for r2r to add that.

3. Ryck

Ryck Guest

Indeed, I downloaded it from the official site, then installed it using Waves Central, authorized it, and later downloaded only the patch. The patch I downloaded is older; look for it, it's called Waves Ultimate 14. However, I only selected to download the patch. So, once you download and authorize the VST, you install the patch. But, I used the one from Team V.R."

4. TofuMad

TofuMad Newbie

Can you elaborate on this a bit more? I tried the same w RET 01/17/23 without sucess.

5. Ryck

Ryck Guest

Okay, I have the version installed according to my PC (2022.09.129). I don't know which team it's from. I installed it a while ago and usually don't install all the updates unless there's a plugin that interests me, like this one. So, since I can't download 8GB due to connectivity issues, I downloaded only this plugin from the official website. Afterward, I went to the well-known Russian torrent site and downloaded only the patch for Waves Ultimate 14 from Team V.R, and it worked.