Waves R2R r25 problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by eddielee, Feb 25, 2015.

1. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

I have never had this with earlier releases but the r25 when i hover my mouse over knobs or dials it stutters and crackles if i hold down the left mouse button it stops if you just hover the curser it go's haywire ... any ideas like i said earlier releases have been fine ?

3. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

no one else had this problem ?

4. quadcore64

quadcore64 Audiosexual

The only problem I have found with the R25 realease is with the DBX160. If you click the collapse button, the plug UI changes and will not expand again.
    all other function are limited or have no effect.

Your problem seems like either a memory error (conflict, address error, faulty memory) or an device conflict (like Windows XP IRQ conflict).

Make certain all of your connections are seated properly.

You could try using a program like SiSoft Sandra to reveal any possible conflicts or problems with your system.

5. Robogoflow

Robogoflow Newbie

I'm also having a problem with r25.
    I'm pretty computer savy but i admit defeat when it comes to installing waves.
    I followed the instructions and have an error with the "license file not found".
    I patched my shell vsts with admin and copied over the other ones in there respective directory.
    Open up license center after putting license into programdata/waves/license and it won't show up on device in license center.
    I go to open in DAW(fl 11) and it keeps telling me I need to locate or skip without license.
    I have a shell2vst folder but not quite sure what that is for as it was left out of the instructions.

My device ID is the same as my mac address and at this point im out of ideas.
    Anyone know how i can get this license issue solved?

Unrelated: New to this site. Been creeping on top post from audioz feed. Seems like a good community so i decided to join. I read there is a play store app which i will be downloading to access this forum all the time. I (try) to produce electro house, but im on to learning advance stuff and trying to develop my own style.

6. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

thanks have checked all my connections and mem tested and nothing ... another thing it seems to only be dials and sliders where there is something graphical that moves if i over over buttons its fine .... only waves plugins nothing else ... i am going to try and get hold of r24 or 23 and see if the problem is in those releases

7. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

PS I noticed that all the waves releases are not there anymore ? what does that mean

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

It means SAiNT got a DMCA notice and so it was taken down.

9. eddielee

eddielee Kapellmeister

Bummer *no* :snuffy: :dunno:

10. antonloki

antonloki Newbie

i have the same problem. couldnt fix. would be nice if sb could help