Waves Q-Clone

Discussion in 'Software' started by andy, May 1, 2012.

1. andy

andy Guest

Hola, sabe alguien como se usa Q-clone en Studio One, para clonar, pero no de un hardware eq, si no de un plug-in eq, en Ableton si se hacerlo, me gusta porque por ejemplo puedo clonar una eq de UAD-1 y puede seguir teninendo memoria DSP, un saludo y gracias. :wink: , aqui os dejo como se hace en Ableton.

q_clone.jpg

3. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

would be cool if you could write that in english or i cant help u.

4. Studio 555

Studio 555 Producer

OK, I'll try to translate the Andy's request to the Shakespeare's Language !

Hello,
    Is there someone who knows how to use Q-Clone (WAVES) inside PreSonus Studio One (Pro), to 'clone' (replicate) an EQ Plug-In, but solely in Plug-In format as I already know how to 'clone' an EQ in hardware version.
    I already know how to do it within Ableton, so I just will to understand how to make it within PreSonus Studio One.
    For example, I'd like to 'clone' an UAD-1 EQ that can still handle DSP memory.
    A salute to all and thanks in advance...

Here I leave you a snapshot that explains how I do it inside Ableton. (See the provided snapshot)

Hope that this translation could serves at some of you to understand more easily the Andy's request...

5. andy

andy Guest

I wonder as Presonus Studio One Clone on, as I show in the photo in Ableton, Thanks.

(I cloned some Eq Uad-1 and the truth are identical).

6. PYRUS MALUS

PYRUS MALUS Noisemaker

VST (audio) routing between virtual tracks is not yet possible at Studio One - There is a on-going thread to address this issue in the Presonus site - I'll post screenshot with the explanation there. Perhaps this addition will give Presonus the push needed to get this enabled in Studio One.

Google Translation:
    VST (audio) de enrutamiento entre las pistas virtuales aún no es posible en Studio One - Hay un hilo continuo abordar este asunto en el sitio de Presonus - Voy a publicar captura de pantalla con la explicación de allí. Tal vez esto además le dará Presonus el impulso necesario para conseguir este habilitado en el Studio One

7. andy

andy Guest

Seria grandioso poder hacer esto en Studio one, muchas gracias PYRUS MALUS :wink:

8. ZUK

ZUK Rock Star

You can route the track to another track using a send/duplicate audio plugin like:

Wormhole2 - (my choice)
    Senderella
    Reastream
    Elevayta Stream.Boy

:thumbsup:

9. Jessycd

Jessycd Noisemaker

You can "copy" EQs with Q-Clone, right ? So maybe we can find "presets" of EQs that have been cloned ?

EDIT : Ok, I thought it was a real clone, I mean it was possible to clone the "soul" of an EQ and then tweak it in digital... No, that's still science fiction... :bow:
    But it can be really interesting anyway !

10. andy

andy Guest

aqui os dejo la configuración http://rapidgator.net/file/9884943/Q-clone_Project.rar.html (PC)

Seria genial poder compartir támbien los presets de algunos sistemas de eq asi se podira usar en cualquier secuenciador tanto en mac o pc

Solo clona la curva y ruido es decir el color pero sin dinámica y actua como una eq digital no como una eq analógica que lleva su dinámica en movimiento por la amplificación de las válvulas.

11. andy

andy Guest

aqui os dejo estos presets:

http://rapidgator.net/file/9891212/UAD.rar.html

UAD Neve 31102 y UAD Trident A-Range a 96khz 24Bits

son una clonación de mi UAD-1 enjoy!! :wink:

ya se que es trabajo de chino :bow: pero merece la pena si te gusta.

12. danfuerth

danfuerth Kapellmeister

Why the hardship. Just use reaper, is use it to do this with Q-clone all the time, and it makes for making IR's from commercial cd's very easy due to Reaper's insane routing..