Waves Plugins not working in live

Discussion in 'Live' started by meggedu2, Dec 22, 2015.

1. meggedu2

meggedu2 Kapellmeister

Hi Guys,

I am curious. I installed the waves studio plugin bundle and had everything working fine. A few days later now I go into ableton and when I find my waves folder it shows all the plugins fine, but when I click on one, it does the little orange waves W spin like its loading but then nothing comes up. I proceed to click all the other plugins but still, nothing will come up. Anyone else experience this or know how to deal? I am using windows 10

3. Kilian102201

Kilian102201 Member

Hey man,

i've been using waves (cracked) for many years. after a couple of months my bundle just stopped working.
    If i want to use any of the plugins it just says. (This plugin is not compatible with Live)
    Obviously this is complete bullshit. I did everything that was included in the instruction. I even cleaned up some of the mess the original installer contained and even after a real tight and secure installation (beforehand i deleted the registry keys and everything that had anything to do with waves and it's plugins) and still I still ended up with nothing working.
    So then it hit me. The only thing i could think of was that Waves has switched it's license manager.

Since a couple of months they have introduced a new license manager called Waves Center
    Before that it was called Waves License Center.

And so i come back to my original story. I installed everything the correct way, perfectly clean and simple. I patched all the necessary files and i created a license file to get it working. Sadly enough when i hit up my Waves license center (included in the original installer of WavesV9R30) i get the message. Please install the new Waves Center. So i tried avoiding that but that didn't work. So i tried to activate it with the new Waves Center. And until now that is impossible. Because that is a whole other way of licensing.

So basically i'm waiting for a new Crack release by any of the great teams.
    But for now after installing it like 10 times allready i gave up and i'm just waiting for a new release.

I know that this was maybe not as usefull as you thought but at least you're not the only one.

4. GokhanH33

GokhanH33 Ultrasonic

I use Win10 and it works ok for me. Version is V9R30. But before upgrading to Win10, the plugin was opening in a single window and I would choose the one I wanted. But now every plugin is listed. Didn't understand why?