Waves - Latest x86 release not showing in new plugins

Discussion in 'PC' started by CaliReign, Mar 16, 2014.

1. CaliReign

CaliReign Noisemaker

I've installed the Waves bundles lot of times with no problems but for some reason on this latest r2r release, the new plugins that were released Metafilter/ADT Reel do not show up in the waveshell on the x86 version. I've uninstalled/cleaned registry/deleted all the folders/files that had anything to do with Waves & then reinstalled and still the same result. Anyone else have this issue?

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

does it have a separate installer for that particular plugin? scroll down and click them on the single plugins list

4. CaliReign

CaliReign Noisemaker

I tried that as well but when you run the patch they're not listed on their for individual installs. The weirdest part is when I open x64 version in FLStudio, they're listed in the Waveshell. Now if only FL would fix the annoying ass problem of having to click outside of the plugin window in order to hear any sound from a x64 plugin, It'd be all good.

Appreciate the suggestion nonetheless.

5. Diabulus in Musica

Diabulus in Musica Platinum Record

FL Studio needs WaveShell-VST3 9.2 to open all the plugins, do so: open the mixer menĂ¹/Select/More...then select WaveShell-VST3 9.2 from the list and you're done! :wink:

6. Nawhak

Nawhak Ultrasonic

Try this, dude...

1/ Check where both the x86 and x64 VST Waves folders are after the 1st install.

2/ Uninstall the bundle.

3/ Clean the registry with tools like CCleaner

4/ At this point, I, personally, would restart the computer then use CCleaner once again but I guess you can do as you wish.

5/ Install the bundle once again but change the dir of both the x86 and x64 VST folders.

6/ Don't forget to patch.

7/ Rescan the plugs within your DAW.

8/ If your problem was due to the same issue as I had last year, it should be solved now.
    ^^

'Hope it helps.
    Cheers.
    NWK

7. CaliReign

CaliReign Noisemaker

Thanks to both of you for the suggestions. I'm gonna give em a try when I get back to my studio computer in a lil bit.

8. Nawhak

Nawhak Ultrasonic

Did any work?

9. CaliReign

CaliReign Noisemaker

Sorry, been busy as hell lately. Completely forgot about this. I didn't feel like uninstalling everything & all that so I tried loading the x86 VST3 waveshell and that one shows everything properly. So yes, that way worked. Thanks to everyone who replied. Much appreciated.