Waves inside Ableton 10

Discussion in 'Live' started by jimbionic, Feb 11, 2018.

1. jimbionic

jimbionic Newbie

Hi All. Have followed the instructions for installing the latest Waves. Copied and moved the 64 bit waveshell dll's etc. Nothing shows up in Live 10 though except for the couple of loose waveshell's, which do nothing when double clicked.

Any thoughts on how I can get all the waves plugs showing in Live 10?

Cheers in advance.

3. pauliewog

pauliewog Kapellmeister

Screenshot (5).jpg

4. alex921

alex921 Producer

I just placed it in their own Plugins folder: C:\Program Files\Ableton 10\Resources\Devices\Pc
    :wink:

5. jimbionic

jimbionic Newbie

6. Gnib

Gnib Producer

Have you tried a deep scan? I described it in the other topic about missing plugins (https://audiosex.pro/threads/ableton-10-vst-scan-misses-most-of-my-plug-ins.33591/page-2)

If that does not help, did you update your Waves a lot? If so, manually delete all traces of previous installations and reïnstall. If you are don't want to have to do this work your self (it`s time consuming) let Waves support do it for you. Just schedule a teamviewer session with their staff and they will be happy to help.

I have no problems with my Waves in L10.

7. jimbionic

jimbionic Newbie

Thanks for the input everyone. Finally got it working.

I had to create a folder in my plugs location, ie c:\program files\vst. I was just letting the shell.dll's hang loose until then but when I put them in their own folder all was good.

Also didnt hurt that I cleaned my system of every old bit of waves stuff from ages past.

Cheers. Bye.

8. mirceamit

mirceamit Newbie

Hello. Some of the plugins from waves does not appear in ableton(Torque, RED,etc..) I had correctly installed the plugins because most of them works good. In pro tools the same plugins(Torque, RED,) are working. Can anyone help me please?

Attached Files: