Waves Error:No valid Waves licenses found.

Discussion in 'Software' started by sada asdasdasd, Jun 5, 2017.

1. sada asdasdasd

sada asdasdasd Member

Hi, I did installed waves central today to use SuperTap, I did all the steps for the installment and activation, and when I scanned the waveshell it says: No valid Waves licenses found.
    I tried in Ableton and FL studio.
    I Need help :´v

Thanks In Advance. :D

3. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

@sada asdasdasd
    Which waves release and version? What OS, what system? So many whats to guess at...... And you put the license file in the license folder after you generated it with the kg (R2R) I dont think I had to do it with the VR version tho. And honestly if all you need is a multi tap delay....Fab filter Timeless2, Rob Paper RP delay, OhmForce Ohm Boyz, Uhe Satin, PSP 85, Sound Toys Echoboy, D16 Sigmund, Plug and Mix Multi-Tap, so many better ones than supertap.... and the list goes on and on

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  4. sada asdasdasd

sada asdasdasd Member

Legal Waves. I don´t want to use kg´s :´v, but when I installed it with easy install & activate, I scanned the waveshell 9.91 and it said "No valid Waves licenses found."

5. sada asdasdasd

sada asdasdasd Member

BTW, I use Windows 10 64 bit. 4 gb ram, waves central V1.3.1.4 and waveshell 9.91.

6. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

I don't know then. Try contacting waves if you're legit. There should be a .lic license file here C:\ProgramData\Waves Audio\Licenses
    But Im not 100% sure in your case. Maybe aonther legit user can help. The only waves plug I own is Kramer Master Tape
    You might want to think about upgrading your ram. Windows takes up almost 3gigs. You need at leat 8 to make music properly.