Waves Complete macOS Sierra with Studio Rack running + Offload plugins

Discussion in 'Software' started by edelcrowd, Nov 1, 2019.

1. edelcrowd

edelcrowd Newbie

Hello People!

I've tried now all releases from 15.07.19 till the latest waves 11 but I can't get the waves plugins run correctly on my Mac, so I decided to create my own thread!

What am I doing wrong? When I install complete, not all plugins are licensed. The best state I got till now where about 400 of 500 plugins running. Missing Waves Tune Real Time, Headtracker, etc... Studio Rack is not showing plugins at all...

When I try to start Soundgrid Studio it crashes instantly after start. Did many uninstalls and installs but no version that I've downloaded here worked for me. Its frustrating!

Appreciate every kind of help

3. MLooms

MLooms Ultrasonic

The Ruslan release worked for me on High Sierra with Studio rack working. Try that one.

v13.05.2019 UPD+Submarine (MacOS)

4. edelcrowd

edelcrowd Newbie

Thanks for your fast response! The iMacRuslan Release is unfortunately not online anymore, could you upload it to uploaded.net maybe? Couldn't find a working mirror.

5. MLooms

MLooms Ultrasonic

Check PM

6. edelcrowd

edelcrowd Newbie

thank you very much mate but that doesnt work. Only a Part of the plugins got licences and soundgrid is still crashing at startup...

i had to use the installer folder of a newer release because there is no installer folder on the release you provided. Only Delete Waves, Install Waves & Patch applications but no installer folder

7. Project_AD

Project_AD Member

can you share link for downloading Waves 11 for MAC?

8. MLooms

MLooms Ultrasonic

What do you mean by no installer folder? Using the installer from an other release why?

Try this

- Delete Wave completely
    - Reboot
    - Install again
    - Reboot

9. MLooms

MLooms Ultrasonic

@Project_AD you are here long enough to know where to find it.

10. edelcrowd

edelcrowd Newbie

The Zip you provided contains one .dmg file. When I mount it, the 3 Applications I mentioned before appear. First I run the delete app and delete everything, then I start the "install waves" application. Once waves is installed i choose to install from offline installer but in your zip is no offline installer. Just the DMG image with the 3 apps

11. MLooms

MLooms Ultrasonic

When it ask you for the installer you have to go to the mounted Wave installer partition and chose the Wave installer from there or the installer is on you're Desktop.

But it is important that you restart the install after you delete wave again completely then reboot you're Mac, install Waves, choose the mounted Wave installer
    Then patch Wave and reboot after patching ,that's it.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  12. edelcrowd

edelcrowd Newbie

Thanks mate, ive managed to install everything. But we talked already via PM.

For everyone else: I still can't get my Soundgrid connected to my SG Server. Everytime i try to setup an ASIO Interface in SG via SG-Connect it says the I/O Device is not compatible.

Any suggestions or is there maybe an older version of waves where Soundgrid Studio works fine with ASIO Interfaces and Soundgrid Server?

13. Ambientxox

Ambientxox Newbie

I am also curious about this, as I am on Mac Sierra as well. On the sister site, there seems to be Waves 10 Complete v13.5.2019 Non-Install Mac-OS. Is that what you guys are using for Sierra-based computers
    thanks!

14. edelcrowd

edelcrowd Newbie

yep i use exactlty this verison mate