Waves Complete 9x installation mac

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ztriumph, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Ztriumph

Ztriumph Newbie

Hello there! I'm having issues with installation, I previously uninstalled older versions of waves when i downloaded these updates recently. So i decide to update and now I cant install any version or plugins at all. Im able to follow all instructions until it tells me to go to the installers folder within my applications, yet there is no more waves folder there at all! I think this is where my issue lies. I cant seem to get this folder back and register plugins.

3. Nick12

Nick12 Platinum Record

I don't have any plugins from Waves installed, but I will do a try to help.

Does the error say something about any previous versions that are still installed? If so I think I can help you further.

I'm not sure, but is it really needed to uninstall previous versions? I mean if you update will it not automatically overwrite your old files? I assume your old version was working. So you can try to go back to that version and then updating it from there without uninstalling.

I quess your installer is still looking for these previous versions if the installer tells you to go to your Waves installers folder. Sounds logic if you can't find anything of it if you already have removed it.

Anyway you can try to go back to your old version without uninstalling and then updating it from there. Another option is to contact Waves if possible. Otherwise I hope someone else knows more.