Waves central, waveShell-vst 9.6 and FL Studio 10

Discussion in 'Software' started by thantrax, Nov 27, 2015.

1. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

An advice to FL Studio 10 (32-bit) users:

be aware of waveShell-vst 9.6.dll;​

After the last waveshell update (via Waves Central) H-EQ, PuigTec EQ and Scheps 73 does not works anymore. I don't know if I am the only (unlucky) one. I suggest you to check all your Waves vst and pray your god. Meanwhile I have decide this is the last time I bought Waves stuff for sure.

3. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

Dude I sent them such a Nasty email to tech support and told then that a was going to buy a big bundle and Digigrid interface and since they have that stupid waves central that I no longer will buy their stuff they replied back that's very unfortunate :rofl: fuck Waves they haves always never cared about their customer when I can I will be going with UAD Apollo

4. Enoch007

Enoch007 Kapellmeister

Good for you!!! I've never been more satisfied since moving onto powered plugins. Waves customer service will never be geared towards customers like you and I, just like Roland will never reissue a legit full sized Jupiter 8.. Use the Waves stuff on the sister site, buy your UAD plugs, learn to be content with what you can afford and NEVER underestimate the usability of stock plugins!!! Happy holidays...