Waves Central (V.R. Release) not showing plugins for offline installation

Discussion in 'Software' started by Robert Redfox, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Robert Redfox

Robert Redfox Newbie

Hello guys,

I have just created this account only to ask a question that is bothering me for years now.
    I have tried to install the waves complete V.R.-version like 20x times in the past year.
    But I end up installing R2R every time, because V.R. always fails at the same point on my computer.
    When I open Waves Central and choose offline installer, I am being asked for a specific folder containg the plugins to install. But, whatever I choose, there are no plugins showing up that I can install. the window just stays empty. I have tried to use different folders... the one in C:/Program Files/Waves... and also the one that comes with the VR download. I guess thats the one that I am supposed to use. But nothing ever happens. What am I doing wrong? Is that a known problem or am i just too stupid?

I appreciate your help, thanks heaps!

3. PRITAM Bajpai

PRITAM Bajpai Newbie

you need to select the waves folder you downloaded were you find the waves central installer, i have used for a long time but now when installing on my recently formatted laptop all the plugins show offline in reaper.

4. DJK

DJK Rock Star

you have to dl the offline installer from waves i think then point waves central to it for install