Waves 11 Artists DLL missing

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by vcfromjupiter, Oct 22, 2020.

1. vcfromjupiter

vcfromjupiter Noisemaker

Hello there,
    I've search before and haven't had any luck. Today I saw a similar post but the answer was to dm a username and I didn't want to be that invasive.

I'm on high sierra
    Some of my waves plugins (a good amount) give me that error, they are mostly the one from v11 I guess. I had v10 before and didn't have any problem with the classics one (ssl, cla, Pulgtec, Renaissance)
    Tried to uninstall and delete everything and after a fresh install (I did a lot :( ) I'm still getting the same bug. There's some plugins like the scheps one, or the prs ones that I want to try but I'm unable bc of this error, in windows they are working fine.

I noticed that there's a new v12 but I don't know if it's going to solve my problems...
    Also I read in a thread that I could donwload waves center and install from there and then use a licenser to crack it, what is the version that has that one?

Thank you in advance

3. vcfromjupiter

vcfromjupiter Noisemaker

bump?
    I've read a lot all the issues people had on rutracker, some post about launching au reg utility but it gives me error, i installed v12 yesterday and the same problem persist, i just want to know if this is a general issue for all mac users or it's just me :(