Wavelore Instruments is back!

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by phloopy, Nov 14, 2013.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Many of you have followed up with me for one reason or another over the past year - It's time for a follow-up from me.

First of all, my sincerest apologies for any delays in the delivery of orders. Last year when GLIDE II was released, the success of the product caused some problems at Wavelore - most notably the difficulty of managing mail lists for efficient communication with customers in the midst of order processing and enquiry management. This difficulty prompted me to delay completion for the pursuit of a better system; While there are turn-key solutions out there, none really matched my needs, as I also (desperately) needed a robust and secure auto-delivery system. So I ended up researching how to implement such a system myself. Well, it's over a year later, and this e-mail is brought to you by the fruits of those labors.

Another outcome of this work is the much-too-long-needed auto-delivery system that we now finally have. Unfortunately, many of you have had to wait inordinately long periods of time for your products, where earlier implemetation of this solution would have saved us all some significant pains. Please believe me that a satisfactory fix to this problem was a very difficult task (despite electronic delivery being so common all over the web).

Now let me draw your attention to another positive outcome of the last year's web-development efforts: The Wavelore Instruments User Area! At the bottom of this message is your personal login information for the User Area, where you can go to download your instruments anytime. Anyone who has an outstanding order should also find the product(s) hosted there. Please go have a look, and let me know if any of your Wavelore Instruments are missing; The system, despite being rigorously tested, is new, afterall!

I've also, as recompense for the poor communication during the interim, add a free copy of our latest instrument (The Wavelore Brush Kit) to everyone's account. I hope you enjoy it.

Finally, past customers will probably know that we've offered significant loyalty discounts on new products to existing customers as of release time. Many times, folks have lost or not received the notification e-mails containing their exclusive PayPal links to these deals. If you have qualified in the past for any of these offers, they have not expired, and will always be available in your user area.

If you choose to continue giving us your support in future, our new system will send your links and update your User Area to include any new products immediately!